Recent content by cascade88

1. C

Who do you ship Barry with?

Only with Kenny, and vice-versa.
  2. C

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread

A turkey sandwhich with a can of Dr. Pepper.
  3. C

Who do you ship Misty with?

Ash. Or Duplica, for the fun of it.
  4. C

What wallpaper/background/desktop are you using now?

Kankuro... <33
  5. C

What's your favorite Anime song?

"Wind", from Naruto.
  6. C

Who do you ship Ash with?

Oh Lord, I feel really dumb for leaving this out in my first post here. >_< Buuut, the third only other Ash pairing I still take seriously is Ash/Latias, from Pokemon: Heroes. I can't believe I forgot it. >.>
  7. C

Ever Split Your Head Open?

I never have (thankfully) but it did happen to my ex-, in Florida. He irked some other angry guys, and they took a razer scooter to his head. He bled out, fainted, had staples or stitches one, but was alright in the end. It was kinda freaky to witness it all, though.
  8. C

Another Word Game

Prison
  9. C

Your First Level 100 Pokemon

My first ever level 100 Pokemon was my Blastoise in Blue.
  10. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"Rocket Man" by Elton John
  11. C

Post your current CTRL+V's!

she knows that the weight of the two of them is too much; she's as good as dead and if she doesn't do something, Bob will die too. So ignoring his words, she takes out her knife, says a final goodbye and cuts her safety rope.
  12. C

Are you upset Brock is leaving?

I guess I'll sort of miss him. I am a fan. That said, no, I'm not particularly upset or anything. It'll be good to have a change of pace in the cast.
  13. C

I Write Like

I analyzed the longest chapter of my Ben 10 fic, and was told I write like Chuck Palahniuk. Interesting. I then checked a chapter from my Doctor Who fic, and was given that I write like J.K. Rowling. That was pretty cool for me to hear, since I'm a big fan of hers.
  14. C

Hamburgers

I top them with cheese, onions, sour cream, ketchup, and sometimes, bbq sauce. I eat them with fries, or chips.
Back
Top Bottom