Caseydia
Local time
7:29 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since you watch Air Gear
    Do you think Iris's character should be handle like Ringo ???
    I was wondering,
    What if there was a filler saga after Sinnoh league that least until B2W2 come's out ?
    Do you think it would be cool if the Mei from B2W2 promo was Ash's main Rival ?
    And What if Writer made their rivalry similar to Drew & May where Ash is the mature one while Mei is the immature one!
    What if the whole series focus on only Ash & Mei rivalry developing into love ???
    ----------
    After every single saga I've watched, OS is probably my least favorite.
    ----------
    Well, that makes two of us. I've never like OS much myself.
    I do like other type of Girl!
    Such as Kuudere like Eu from ''Kore wa Zombie desu Ka''!
    It would be cool if a Kuudere rival show up in pokemon!
    But Tsundere seem more cooler !
    They seem to be a right match for Ash's personality!
    But The thing I love in Anime is That The Protagonist is madly in love with One girl who unaware of his Feeling and seem to be interested in the Protagonist's Rival!
    That's why I start watching ''Naruto'', ''Slam Dunk'' & I start Reading Boring manga like ''Ultimo''!
    You know a strange thing , When Pokemon first Started I really believe that Ash is in love with That ''Lass'' from the Opening and Gary is also he's rival in love ! Also that girl might be more interested in Gary or other trainer from Pallet Town Since Ash was weakest among them!
    Man , This FAKE BELIEVE Use to make Pokemon so much fun Anime to me!
    That's the thing I miss from the Original series ! The Competition & Fun I felt from my FAKE BELIEVE!
    A Strange Question !
    Their is a Feint chance about B2W2 Ova ! Plus , There is going to be a Manga about B2W2 where Iris will be treated as the most powerful Unova Trainer!
    So, Whom do you like to ship Kyouhei (B2W2 Protagonist) with ?
    a) B2W2 female protagonist Mei.
    b) Champion Princess Iris.
    I heard that Black & Protagonist are older then older series protagonist! And Iris seem to be 10 year old when they met her !
    So , If B2W2 Protagonist were just as old as BW Protagonist when they started their Journey and Iris is 12 year old then Age isn't a Problem!
    So , Do you like Iris with Kyouhei or Met with Kyouhei ?
    Remember , That a Different Iris we are talking about , Not Anime Iris !
    I heard a Post saying that Noone will vote Iris as a hottest Pokegirl because of her Tanned Skin!
    Do you agree with him ???
    I think , Iris's Problem isn't her Skin color but Hair Color !
    She would look a lot more hotter if she had Red or Pink hair !
    Because Those Hair Color has a dangerous Effect on a Girl Skin! Even if The girl has tanned Skin.
    To be honest , I think Red hair Tanned skin Girl are Prettier then Red hair Bright skin Girl!
    But She has Purple color hair which has no effect on her Skin!
    You know ,
    I had various idea about a suitable Girl for Ash But
    Ever since Iris reveal to be a E4 Champion in B2W2 , All those Girls seem nothing to me !
    I mean , The worlds youngest brown non rival NPC E4 Champion ! How can anyone top that!
    Even if she haven't become a Champion now , It doesn't mean She won't become a Champion in future !
    You know , After seeing Iris tiara, It remind me of ''Heavenly Tiara'' of ISML !
    You do know about ''Heavenly tiara'' of ISML ?
    Do you Think , Iris can win it if she ever appear as the Champion Princess Iris ?
    I have a pic of her

Although , There is less chance even if Champion Princess Iris ever Appear since even super cute girl like Skyla or May can't get selected there !
    But If Iris somehow wins it then she will be the first Pokegirl and Brown girl to win it !
    You know,
    For some reason Georgia look more attractive then any other girl around !
    Do you think , It's because she has a sharp eye compare to other pokemon Girl ?
    The 1st girl is a Orphan Rich girl who claim to read all the book in her family library and now run away from home to have real life experience like Plantina .
    2Nd Girl actually is a item maker ! she make various Item for Ash's Wonder launcher .
    The Boy is a Pokemon photographer !
    The main thing isn't Romance.
    It's about 3 totally different person life change's for the better because of Ash. Life of a Antisocial rich girl , A Trickster and A prideful playboy.
    That's the main thing !
    Love is nothing more then a source for entertainment and Humor !
    Shugo Chara and Doremon are Kids Anime too you know but they does use love for entertainment !
    Also, There should be a evil spirit that take control of a sudden person and it has the power to corrupt pokemon and any trainer who lose's a battle to him !
    But Ash is immune to his power and he can purify other corrupted Trainer and Pokemon because Ash born with special Aura Ability that only a person in 1000 year born with.
    That Evil spirit need a device for his plan but it inside the world pokemon League and only way have it is to enter the World Pokemon Tournament.
    That Spirit keep corrupting various trainer for his plan So Ash has stop him !
    Riley teach's Ash how to use his power & Collect some special stone that can purify other Corrupt Trainer and Pokemon but they need to be charge by Ash's Aura.
    Ash's rival's and friend get those stone so they can purify those helpless trainer without Ash.
    Hmm , Sound more like Yugioh !
    But Yugioh is a Kids Anime !!!!
    You know , I was wondering What if Ash travel with 2 hot girl and a Play boy .
    Let imagine
    -1st Girl is extremely Cute but She rude , Cold and short temper. She more intelligent then previous girl and work as a guide like Brock /Clian . She has a kind side that she doesn't show. She doesn't trust anyone and lonely.
    Ash will be the first person she open up too and her very first friend.
    -2Nd Girl will be a trickster like Green (Girl/Adventure) who use her charm to trick people . She will trick Ash along with various other people. However when 2 bad guys whom she previously tricked capture her and try's to use her trick to do something very bad until Ash rescue her (However , The 1st Girl will be against the idea of rescuing her )
    After that She will join Ash. She openly flirt with Ash which cause the 1st girl to be jealous and often argue with the 2Nd girl. The 1st Girl will also be angry with Ash for letting the 2Nd girl travel with them .
    -3rd Boy is same aged as Ash. He like to Flirt with Girl like Brock however he will be native , Stupid , Rush & Immature. (Unlike Brock & Clian)
    He will show extreme jealousy & dislike toward Ash for getting attention from 2 hot girl and for traveling with them.
    He will even consider Ash as his rival .
    However he will join Ash because he wanted to be closed with both 1st Girl & 2Nd Girl . He often get teased & Beat up by Girl.
    He will play the role of a Comic relief !
    So , What do you think ???
    You know , I think Ash's Krokorok should learn ''Shadow Claw''.
    He's arm's are so thin that I think ''Shadow Claw'' would be the right move for it .
    However , It also should learn ''Bark Out'' just in case if he's foe use ''Miracle Eye'' on it.
    Have you watched Seitokai no Ichizon ?
    I'm really waiting for the second season !
    I favorite character their is Ken & Minatsu !
    By the way , Are you interested in joining ''Anabel Club'' ?
    What Do you think about Candice !
    When She & Ash walk side by side, Her height difference with Ash seem same as Misty !
    So I thought If Misty & Ash can be a couple then Ash & Candice can as well.
    At least , Candice could have a crush on Ash !
    But in later episode, her height difference with Ash suppress Misty !
    Although , If Ash was allowed to age then he would have become same age as Candice !
    I wonder , How does Candice planning on becoming a Champion when she working as a gym leader ?
    Why did she become a Gym leader if her plan was to become a champion ?
    If Only they created a cuter girl for Ash !
    Worst part is , Ash got his butt kick by Drew as well.
    At the end , Drew get to be superior then Ash & got the cutest Pokegirl !
    Not to mention , He's more popular then Ash !
    When I think about it , I feel like going to Japan & Punch that writer who give Drew so much Love .
    I mean , If they were planning to make Contestshipping so hinty from the start then Why the hack they let Drew beat Ash ?
    Advance series had so many useless filler So one episode where Ash beat Drew wouldn't hart !
    you know , at first I couldn't support Any shipping beside Pokeshipping because I used to thought that Ash owe's to Misty.
    But when I realize that Ash doesn't owe that much to Misty that he have to marry her , I thought of supporting Advanceshipping.
    But Writer already make Contestshipping So Hinty that I realize its pointless to support Advanceshipping when it doesn't stand a chance .
    Worst part is , It's totally fair for Drew to get May so I can't complain .
    U know , It was really hard to me to watch Advance series because May looked so cute that my perverted mind keep wanna support Advanceshipping.
    That's why I want Ash to have the cutest & awesome Pokegirl as Possible because that way Ash look less LOSER compare to Drew !
    I guess writer totally forgot that he's writing a Kids Anime in AG !
    Because , If you verify May Story then you will see that it was writen totally in Shoujo style.
    If you imagine May as a central character of AG instate of Ash then Drew superiority make sense !
    Because if May's the Central character then Drew the hero while Ash is side Big brother type Character.
    As you know, In Most Shoujo anime , The True Love interest of Heroin are superior the other main male character.
    Maid sama is a real example of this !
    Too bad , Ash's story is a complete failure as a Shonen !
    Hey you know,
    I was reading Swellow's article & I think Ash's Swellow should learn move like-
    -Twister
    -Heat Wave
    -Sky
    -Steel Wing
    Swellow can learn most of those move by tutoring So I think this move's count !
    Man , Swellow gonna be a Badass pokemon if he learn these move !
    Hey , Advanceshipping thread seem to get more visit then other shipper !
    Wouldn't you think so ???
    Although, I lose all my hope in this ship after BF saga .
    It doesn't take a genius of realize that writer shown his decision about Contestshipping !
    May be , People find Advanceshipping more thrilling Since Ash seem to have less chance against Drew !
    You remember about Ash end up with A girl with Green hair & Bubbly personality spoiler !
    I wish that was true After seeing your new Avatar !
    Hey , you watch a lot of anime right !
    Can you tell me any Anime like this-
    -A twin is born in a rich family ! One has Holy power while another have Dark power.
    The one with Dark power is the protagonist who's is mistreated by everyone.
    He's in love with his only childhood friend who later become his twin brother fiance.
    Anyway, The story begun when he found his Familiar . A cat who can take the form of young women.
    However , this story isn't about their relationship cause the familiar die's !
    The main villain with holy power turn everyone against him (including the heroin) & use everyone to almost destroy the world.
    The protagonist & the familiar stop him. But the Familiar die's & The protagonist lose his right Eye & arm and left leg !
    Later The protagonist has a mutant arm & leg attach to him & A Red stone in his right eye. The right side of his month is burned !
    Anyway, He's more hart by his familiar dearth.
    Because of her death & everyone's past mistreatment , he become cold , serious & distant with everyone . he has no will to leave !
    The last word of his familiar was to save the world she & he loved ! that the only thing he care about .
    The 2ND Part of this focus on the heroin ! Her guilt & Her desire to help the protagonist move on .She also has to figure out her true feeling & chose between the Protagonist & his brother !
    Is there any Anime/Manga like this Or I have to write one Myself !
    May be Ash could travel with one after Unova saga !
    May be , He find the runt (Weakest) of his 30 Tauros & take it with him to make it Stronger !
    Hi. Everyone. I'm back from the holiday vacation. I wish I can put some pretty encouraging things in here but I have to keep infraction posts on my page. This is why I don't read it much.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom