• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Caseydia
Local time
3:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Caseydia,

My name is Legacy. I see you around the anime section quite a bit, and I was just wondering if you had a chance, if you could perhaps take a look at my anime-based fic and offer some advice or comments.

It's called "The Power Inside." It's takes place 5 years in the future, when Ash finally has a chance to reach his ultimate goal of becoming a Pokemon Master! But as a supreme evil looms and threatens to destroy all that is good in the universe, Ash somehow finds himself in the middle of things once again. With some life-changing information he learns about his family history, and help from his friends (old and new) Ash Ketchum must prepare himself for the greatest battle of his entire life.

No pressure though. I totally understand that some people just don't like fanfiction. If you don't want to read it, it's all good. Just wondering :)

Here is the link if you are interested! http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=57513
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom