Recent content by Caseydia

1. Caseydia

Review XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

I wonder why the writers didn't think of sending Serena to Unova instead. Musicals aren't that much different than showcases and require very little battling. Besides, I'm getting tired of the girly looking girls only picking contests as another option for a goal when they can think of something...
  2. Caseydia

Would you watch the Pokemon anime if it revamp every several years?

It would for sure grab more attention, but each series grabs attention despite only Ash being there. If you think about it, they pretty much replace characters each season other than him so it will be about the same. Rinse wash and repeat.
  3. Caseydia

Preview XY035: Champion of the Forest! Luchabull Appears!!

Well duh! Do you expect anything else? Out of all the pokemon, out of all the fire types, they could have chose anything. I also can't stand Hawlucha either. They have so many cool choices for pokemon to give him this sag since no one is doing anything in his group. I was expecting more than two...
  4. Caseydia

Would the anime be as successful today if they replaced Ash early on?

I've thought about this a couple of weeks ago after the Red pokemon special ova movie. If they would have put thought into him like they did Red he would have been a whole lot better but after over 15 years of the same character, he would have still got old. People only miss main character when...
  5. Caseydia

What do you think of the XY saga so far?

Let's see: In my opinion the XY series has been pretty okay so far. It reminds me a little of AG in some sense and I like the characters almost just as much. Ash- What can I say? Compared to what they did to him in BW/BW 2/Da, Ash so far has been a big improvement. He isn't acting like a...
  6. Caseydia

What do you think of the XY saga so far?

I like the series so far. I love the pokemon and I like the cast. What I don't like is that no one seems to be doing much of anything quest wise. It was difficult for me sitting through BW where barely anyone did anything for their so called goals, so it hurts me to watch such a large cast with...
  7. Caseydia

Was Trip/Shooti A Good Rival?

I think Trip was as good as he was for the show at the time. I don't know if the writers were planning him properly but as the one above me said, I liked him in the beginning also. I liked most of his pokemon(the ones not related to Ash what so ever), and I liked his voice. Or his voice actor to...
  8. Caseydia

XY007: Leave it to Serena!? The Charging Sihorn Race

Re: XY007: Serena's race (tentative) The animation is kind of off but I like Serena's hair in that shot. I'm glad she will be doing something so that people can stop complaining about yet another girl on this show.
  9. Caseydia

Pokemon X and Y anime Opening and Ending

Aww. I was hoping Fennekin was going to go with Ash. That's my favorite starter. Anyway, I hope Ash gets a cute fairy pokemon and a fossile in his team for once. That and a Psychic and steel type will do. It also seems like since Chespin will be with Clemont that Ash doesn't have to carry to...
  10. Caseydia

Mega Evolutions in the anime

Then why didn't they just bring Charizard with him in XY instead of waisting time in "Da"? They could have done that and probably would have got more done.
  11. Caseydia

Were Woobat, Yamask, Frillish and Amoonguss bland on purpose?

No pokemon is ever really bland. It's the user that makes them that way. As a TR pokemon, there wasn't really a whole lot for them to have been interesting anyway. But why would they even have them catch those pokemon if they barely used them or gave them a reason to exist. I rather they bring...
  12. Caseydia

Older Ash???

I really don't care about Ash's age now or before in BW. I just don't want them mentioning it so that he doesn't seem like he is just starting out his journey or something like before.
  13. Caseydia

Review S16 EP34: The Path That Leads to Goodbye!

I can't say that I don't agree but this could have been done much earlier and done with something more with sense instead of nonsense. I felt that not only this could have been done either before or in the league or Iris should have just left since she wasn't going to Pallet anyway. Not only did...
  14. Caseydia

Serena's goal : What do you think it is?

Maybe the writers can just make something for her to do that has nothing to do with the games similar to how Ringer was. That way it will be original. Or they can let her do Ringer since she's shown with a bird on her head.
  15. Caseydia

Who Will Be Ash's Main Rival in XY?

The friendly ones usually get thrown under the bus or ignored in certain aspects. I just hope his rival is a girl and she gets cocky in her battles. I want a strong female battler that can go toe to toe with the boys for a change. Katie is similar to what I'm talking about and she is still...
Back
Top Bottom