Recent content by Caspian

1. C

Iron Man: Armored Adventures

Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Iiiiiiiir-oooooooon Maaaaaaaaaaan~ Best theme song ever. Its not that great. I just...
  2. C

Giovanni = Mafia or Yakuza, or both?

Lol... They're both the same thing. Team Rocket which isn't really either and is more like, I dunno, McDonald's.
  3. C

5th Gen Starter ideas

However the main thing that youre missing here is the fact that if it is given rock that makes it the complete reverse of a Grass Pokemon Starter. Allowing its final Evolution to be super effective agianst what it's supposed to be weak against. Thats why I suggested steel, however the 4x...
  4. C

How should we deal with the GTS's problems?

Protip: Dont search, offer. Most likely to get what youre looking for if you offer a fair trade. Toss any hacked Pokemon and retry. However I dont see stupid offers as the main problem plaguing the gts, its the uncertainty of receiving a hacked or cloned Pokemon instead. However the chance of...
  5. C

5th Gen Starter ideas

A devil or doombringer? O: They should make ones based on a Yeti, Nessy and possibly a Chupacabra? Iunno, maybe some actual legendaries based off real legends/myths might work. People have said Fire Tigers. Im on board with that idea. Id Like to see a Grass/Steel type...something that will...
  6. C

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Cheers, thanks for the replies.
  7. C

What video games are you playing now?

I was playing Earthworm Jim on the 64 today. Hilariously fustrating fun.
  8. C

Do you find it hard to play the old games?

The graphics in Ruby/Sapphire make it a real chore to play them. R/B and G/S had an excuse and their graphics looked awesome. So I dont know why the R/S sprites are so disgusting.
  9. C

What are Your Favourite & Least Moves?

Can't stand Water Pulse, it always confuses me and so many pokemon learn it...including Blissey. I love Fly though. That move is baller.
  10. C

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h I named my Mismagius, Misty. You know like Mis(ty)magius or Misty Ghost. I thought it was witty.
  11. C

What level Is your pokemon on pokeon games

The ones I carry around with me most are a Level 100 Staraptor, Infernape, Absol, Linoone. Level 81 Linoone (staying 81) and a Level 77 Banette thats in training still. Ive raised and EV'd like 8 other's though to like Level 50.
  12. C

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Honestly this is just a simple/stupid question, I just want to see what a couple of peoples opinions on it would be. If you disregard the flinch bonus of waterfall. Which move would do more damage or be...
  13. C

Favorite 4 moves for your favorite pokemon

Mankey: -Surf -Fling -Yawn -Close Combat heh heh heh.
  14. C

Pokemon in your area

Kangaskhan, Ekans/Sevipers, Mareep, Starly and Staravia. Central Australia, nothing but Kangaroos, Snakes, Sheep and Birds.
  15. C

Weirdest thing anyone has experienced in a pokemon game

When I was playing Red I often saw a man on the roof of Cinnabar Gym.
Back
Top Bottom