C
Local time
6:10 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Same. I'll find anything to do if it means I don't have to do it... :/
    We've just had a two week break, so it's back college tomorrow and just like usual I've left all my work to the last minute :/
    I'm so tired, but I haven't even finished my college work, yet--so I can't go to bed :(
    Thanks! ^_^ I'm going to be EV'ing the Tynamo and my Bouffalant later :D
    Yeah, I have a male of ech egg move in two of my boxes so I just clone that parent :p

I'm on Wi-Fi now. :]
    Well, I bet you're probably better than most people here at RNG, since I don't see lots of people offering stuff like that often. :)
    Awesome. Right, I'm back now. My FC is 5071-3141-9155. Yours?

And you wanted the egg move Zorua.
    Yeah, sure. I need to go for dinner now, but I'll be back in around 20 minutes or so. Will you be available to trade then? :]
    Oh, it's 0690-5564-5979.
    Really? I'd love one, since I do a lot of breeding projects and I need one.
    Could you make it a Jolly flawless one, if it's not too much trouble. ;s
    Oh, I see. Hopefully I'll get the hang of RNG when I give it a go this Gen.

Is there any way you could also RNG an Adamant Rufflet with Sheer Force? (I saw you have Black, so you wouldn't be able to catch one...) If you wouldn't, then no worries, I was just wondering--I can always breed one.
    Ooo, gothgirl. I quite like gothgirl :p I'm waiting to transfer over a Sableye with Mean Look and Dark Pulse before I breed it, though.

Way over my head there. No idea whether you mean in RNGing terms or actual breeding with the whole save and advance thing? lol.
    Well, I suppose. I just use Fast Hatch and IV check to do it, though. Unlike Troggy who doesn't use an AR at all, for anything. Gotta admire his patience more than anyone.

I managed to breed a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Axew, though. But it was Docile >.< when I needed Jolly. My best breed and worst breed both combined into one right there. lol.
    I don't want to ask too much of you, though. I can't RNG and you can, so it makes me feel cheap asking you to RNG me stuff (I felt the same when I asked Troggy and Rev back in Gen IV days...)
    This Tynamo looks awesome:

Nature: Modest | Ability: Levitate
    IVs: 30 HP/ 2Atk/ 30 Def/ 31 SpA/31 SpD/ 31Spd
    Moves:--- Availability: Lvl 27 UT
    Hidden Power: Ice 70 Capture Location: Chargestone Cave

also could you RNG me a Naive HP Grass 70 Lightningrod Blitzle in a Luxury Ball, please. If you could do that, that would be awesome :D :D

I'll trade all six you want for them two, if you'd be ok doing that? :]
    Sounds so simple.. :O

So the forest part is similar to finding your frame from Gen IV RNG? Ooo. I'll give that a go tomorrow night, or maybe later tonight if I get this work done, then. It does sound awfully simple. Troggy told me that everything is random bar the IVs. So that will make it slgithly more tricky I guess.

As for the trade, you said you can RNG some stuff for me; what are the limits to that? Can you RNG eggs (incase I need egg moves on the baby) or is it just standard shiny/non-shiny captures?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom