Recent content by cassius335

1. C

What do you want to see different in Best Wishes?

Re: compared to other season, what do you want to see different in Best Wishes? Actually, I'm with Scott here. Love of Arceus, it'd be nice for Satoshi to actually win a Tournament (and watching him Battle the Sinnoh Elite 4 would have been fun). And Satoshi DID place Top 4 for Sinnoh...
  2. C

Review DP189: Shin'ō League Semi-Finals! Enter Darkrai!!

It's the next one due according to pattern, so it'll be more of a surprise if there isn't a Ruby/Sapphire remake down the road. Though... I wonder if at any point Gamefreakl'll loop back and start from Kanto again...
  3. C

So does this mean Iris and Dento have no goals?

Not since Season 1.
  4. C

Review DP189: Shin'ō League Semi-Finals! Enter Darkrai!!

Re: DP 189 " Sinnoh League Semifinals! Darkrai Appears!!" Preview Thread If that Latias proves anything, it's that Pikachu needs Thunder back.
  5. C

Ash vs Paul III

Or a long-ass TR subplot.
  6. C

DP183's Dark trainer- Let's speculate!

Or it's a Zoroark.
  7. C

DP186-Ash vs. Paul

Top 4 would still be an improvement, compared to Top 8 for the last 2 leagues. Though it'd be much appreciated if Ash could finally win one. Well, there's still The LT battle. Given Ash knows he's got a Legendary to face...
  8. C

Legendary Dogs following Ash?

It's possible Ash isn't being followed so much as he's running into (or not running into) different Pokemon each time, rather than there just being three Legendary Dogs.
  9. C

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

Re: New Gamefreak Pokemon title for the DS in 2010 So? Yeah, suppose so. There already is: Flare Drive/ Flare Blitz
  10. C

New Pokémon RPG Announced: Possible Generation V game on its way

Re: New Gamefreak Pokemon title for the DS in 2010 Shadow Pokemon finally make it to the handhelds, perhaps? Or maybe it'll be something like Yu-Gi-Oh Nightmare Troubadour where you die if you lose certain battles. If they want to go all the way into Nintendo Hard, dying wipes your save...
  11. C

Should Ash use reserves in the Sinnoh League ?

It's not about character development or who deserves a victory, it's about tactics. If Ash uses his Sinnoh team, the same team Paul's already fought time and again, Paul will tear Ash apart. Again. Ash needs to use Pokemon Paul isn't familiar with, Pokemon that Paul won't have a very...
  12. C

Should Ash use reserves in the Sinnoh League ?

Personally, I think Ash should use his reserves against Paul, for a simple reason: Paul already has Ash's Sinnoh team down cold, which is why Ash got his head handed to him the last time he and Paul fought. If Ash throws some reserves into the mix, he can disrupt Paul's strategy. If he uses only...
  13. C

Review DP142: The Worst Togepy Ever!

Re: DP 142 "The Worst Togepy Ever!" Review Thread So Ash's Pikachu is male? Pity (I was one of the one's who thought it a girl), but nice to finally have it confirmed. Makes sense that Attract would be what finally decides it. I still don't think a Gen 1 Kanto Pokemon would have the split...
  14. C

Review DP143: Jōto Festa! Enter Chicorita and Waninoko!! ・ DP144: Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Powerplant!

Re: "Jouto Festa! Chicorita & Waninoko Appear!!" & "Dungeon Capture!? The Valley Pwrp Don't forget, Ash can help Dawn train Cyndaquil, if need be.
  15. C

Review DP138: Hikari VS Mama! Parent-Child Showdown!!

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=12014&d=1250159021 WTF is going on here? They look like Shadow Pokemon (I take it they're not, but they sure look it!)...
Back
Top Bottom