• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
6:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha. I love that look too. I'm still hoping that Dawn wins though so that Pachi will finally have a battle to be proud of. I think Dawn'll lose her next one.
    Thats good itll be fun talking to you again. Ive gotten my name known around here while you were gone .
    Mine would have to be light all my friends at school call me kira but L would be my second favorite but Its amazing how he survives on just eating sweets.
    I know i saw the 1st one and it was cool and the complete manga set is already out!
    You're having trouble finding eps on youtube? That Tenahaichi person, isn't he/she still uploading them? Except under the name Toritodon now?
    Lol.Same here. I'm glad it evolves. It took a while. I don't think it'll be used in the next gym, but we'll have to wait and see.
    Really? *scratches head* I don't remember. All I do remember about her in that episode it getting blasted off by Chimchar..
    Yea, I believe that's what the pun is based on. I agree that it's one of the better titles we've had in a while as well.

EDIT: Oh, by the way kudos to you for figuring out the pun. I knew the title sounded good and like something I had heard before but I coudn't think of what.=P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom