Recent content by Cazzab15

1. C

Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

Can you please tell me when you are next able to trade? Work has been a killer but no work tomorrow and hopefully quiet weekend ahead. Will hopefully be able to catch you. kaibachaoschampion; Andrechi; Please get in touch to arrange a suitable trading time. If we can trade over the next...
  2. C

Hey, sorry that I have once again missed your boyfriend. My work is such a pain!!! Thankfully, I have the day off tomorrow so if your boyfriend is on at a similar time tomorrow, I should be able to catch him :) Do you have any availability either tomorrow or Saturday? No work tomorrow, so a...
  3. C

A general apology to everyone for not getting back to you more quickly. I had a killer migraine that lasted all of last weekend :( Then work decided to play up... I am very busy this weekend coming, so don't think I will be able to manage any trades this weekend but hopefully things will free...
  4. C

Yeah, I can trade you another Meloetta for your partner, not a problem. I can give you both a Keldeo and a Meloetta if you like. It doesn't matter that they are Japanese and your game is US, you can still trade them on to your US game. Yeah, I still need to give my HG a very good clear out...
  5. C

For a shiny, I am honestly just looking for evolution stones as that is one of the main hold ups in me completing my National Dex on Black. Here are the stones I need the most: - Water Stone Moon Stone Dusk Stone Leaf Stone If you could offer any of these, that would be much appreciated. If...
  6. C

Sorry I haven't been around recently, been really, really ill :( I am slowly but surely getting better and plan to be online more often. If there is any particular afternoon your time that is better for you, please let me know and I'll do my best to try and catch you.
  7. C

Oh wow, congratulations on completing your National Dex! I am almost there on my Black but haven't found the motivation to go and finish it off lol No worries about the lack of PP Max, I am sure I can get a hold of one elsewhere and just get Keldeo to hold it.
  8. C

Glad to be of help. If you need any more assistance on completing your Dex, I have practically all breedable Pokemon on my Black and would be more than happy to help out :) Okay, I will head in shortly. Please use my Black FC.
  9. C

Thanks so much for the trade, enjoy your Meloetta and Keldeo :) Yeah, I can quickly trade now if that is convenient for you.
  10. C

Okay, we should be able to trade tonight. I'm going to be around for a while but will head away and come back again (partner and I are decorating the flat, joys!). Give me about ten minutes and I should hopefully be able to meet you in the wi-fi room. Please use my Black FC, which is 0218...
  11. C

Okay, I have found the VGC Volcarona :) I have all of your requested Pokemon in one box now so am ready to trade whenever I catch you. Oh, sorry, can I get Goon's Scizor for the Volcarona please? Yeah sure thing, we can trade for both Meloetta and Keldeo :) Fantastic, been looking for one...
  12. C

Okay, hopefully I will catch you soon. Can I just double check the events you are looking to trade for, so that I can get them all ready? I think they are the following: - Event2011 Zoroark Nintendo of Korea Zoroark DW Mamoswine Otasuke Cubchoo Singing Pikachu Japanese Movie 10 Celebi DW...
  13. C

Wanted: Dream Park/Hidden Grotto Females! (MAJOR UPDATE INSIDE!)

Cool, ready to trade now, if that is good for you and fingers crossed regarding your internet! Also, which FC am I using for you? It will be my Black 2 FC you will need to use for me.
  14. C

Yeah, I still have the Meloetta but I would rather trade for another event, unless you can trade multiple stones? I am interested in both :) Are you wanting to trade just one or both of them for the two events you have requested? I will need to double check regarding the VGC Volcarona, will...
Back
Top Bottom