• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by cb10191

1. C

What is your favorite song from GSC?

By Elite Four, do you mean Indigo Plateau?
  2. C

What is your favorite song from GSC?

Hey, I hope I posted this in the right place, but anyways. So guys, what are your favorite songs from Gold, Silver, and Crystal? Mine are Burned Tower, Tin Tower, Suicune Battle, and National Park. ~Mooshykris
  3. C

Online Relationships - Your Opinion? [WARNING: Controversial Topic?]

I believe that online relationships CAN work out, but I do not believe most do, or will. I believe that it is possible to build a relationship to that point on the internet, but very rarely will it manage to work in favor of it being permanent. ~Chris
  4. C

US governor Mark Sanford admits having affair

Lol, sounds like Jim Mcgreevey all over again, only with a girl. ~Mooshykris
  5. C

IPGL Merging With BMGF

I guess this place will become even MORE "competitive" obsessed now? :< ~Mooshykris
  6. C

Archaic, Kasumi to wed: Bulbagarden admins planning for 2009

A lot I guess? :P ~Mooshykris
  7. C

Girl,11, dies after parents pray instead of going to a Doctor

Agreed 100% Prayer is important, but God allowed us to create medicine for a reason. Mooshykris
  8. C

Music What song are you currently listening to?

"The Unsung War" - The Ace Combat 5 Chorus Team - Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War Mooshykris
  9. C

Confess your shipping 'sins'

I forgot my own shipping thread that I started, and let it die :(. Mooshykris
  10. C

Kissshipping Discussion

Wow, I didn't know many of you were still around...I haven't seen this thread forever... I always liked Kissshipping ^^. Mooshykris
Back
Top Bottom