Recent content by Cecillia

1. Cecillia

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

Nice, I thought it was quite a bit to spend (I believe the price is near the $150 mark).
  2. Cecillia

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I was afraid of these sarcastic reactions but I'm not trolling
  3. Cecillia

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I heard via someone who says they know someone at TPCi (which is very likely the case), that they are going to release it this year according to the person they know. It's no proof but it's what I have heard. This person is a trustworthy one, and I would be surprised if they made this up.
  4. Cecillia

TCG TCG & Collectibles General Chat Thread

I'm just starting out (I'm 18 and want to do this with my 7 year old brother), I just spent over €100 on cards...
  5. Cecillia

Notice Two new faces in the section!

Congrats, and welcome.
  6. Cecillia

Speculation Looker

I kinda love how the first notes of wormholes appeared a few games ago. Also Looker is a character that kinda made us know about fallers.
  7. Cecillia

Your "HAHAHAHA!!!" Moments

The moment when I heard Rotom say Plumeria was strong, when I beat all her mons on a first hit...
  8. Cecillia

New forum style now live; More to come (Evie's Den (Houndoom) style now live!)

Maybe change the text from when you write a DM from black to white to be correct regarding the other parts.
  9. Cecillia

Hello World!

Thanks. I enjoyed it already here.
  10. Cecillia

Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire

Re: Bulbagarden ORAS Launch Competition: 10 Copies of Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapp Congrats to the people who won.
  11. Cecillia

Video Game Quotes

Stay a while stay forever ____Professor Elvin Atombender____Impossible Mission Commodore 64____
  12. Cecillia

Help wanted for drawing manga

Hello, I try to draw manga,, but everytime I do the heads won't be correct and the hands are ugly. Does anyone know how to do it correctly. Thaks in advance, Cédian aka pokefreakceetje
  13. Cecillia

Hello World!

Hello, I'm a Dutch guy I'm 15 years old. I'm a starting developer for android and I got a Dutch site with my brother about iPods. Further on I love retro computers and love to play pokémon, because It's a nice rpg I got a Diancie from a Japanese person once. Smell ya later, Cédian aka...
Back
Top Bottom