Recent content by Celebi1

1. C

Welcome to my trade thread! With Contests, Lottery and more! Open!

That's fine with me, but do you have a Birthday Charmander?
  2. C

BabyPanda - These Pokes, please? saikyou milotic level 50 ID No. 12157 bold nature PC tokyo charmander level 40 ID No. 07207 mild nature Geodude - Thank you, I'll give you Arceus and Celebi for Jirachi. But which Arceus and Celebi do you like? pilar J - Adamant Mawile and Timid Hoot-Hoot...
  3. C

Welcome to my Trade Thread! Status: OPEN Hello, I'm Youpods, I'm known as Celebi1 here, and this is my 2nd Trade Thread in Bulbagarden. The Rules (Please read) - Do not trade hacks to me - If you Receive a hacked Pokemon from me, please inform me and I will give you...
  4. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Thank you, I'll build my shop up now.
  5. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hello, may I request for an approval? I will make a Shop again if you don't mind? I'll give Events, Shinies, EV Trained Pokes and Legendaries, and I'm also doing EV Training Service and Breeding Service. Edit: Oh, and the name of the Shop I will make will be "Youpods' Trading Thread".
  6. C

Adrienne's Shinies/Legendaries/Foreigns/EV'd Pokes/TMs/Berries Thread!

Hello! ^_^ Congrats for making another Great Shop! :)
  7. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Thank you so much! ^_^
  8. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Okay, Here's the current list of my planned update yesterday. ^_^ Events: Adamant 10 ANIV Celebi Timid 10 ANIV Celebi Jolly 10 ANIV Celebi Naive 10 ANIV Celebi Timid 10 ANIV Latias Timid ALAMOS Darkrai Timid 10JAHRE Raikou Shokotan Pichu SPR2010 Pichu Timid Ageto Celebi Jolly TRU Arceus...
  9. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Okay, I'm updating my Pokemons and I have got a lot of Pokemons for trade today. ^_^
  10. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Hello, can I make a shop again please? I'll offer Pokemons I have and ask for Pokemons that I dont have to expand my shop. I made a shop but I forgot to read this thread so it's locked and I would like to make a new shop.
  11. C

Celebi1's Shop! Please, come in! ^_^

Dont worry, I'll give you Gamestop Jirachi for free if you dont have anything that I want. ^_^ Okay, I'll Post the EVs and I'll try to post the IVs tomorrow.
  12. C

Sure! Which Celebi do you like? ^_^
  13. C

Okay! :D
  14. C

Haha, I'm youpods in Pokemongts! ^_^ I'll update the shop later. :)
  15. C

I have one Question please? Are you Aurelie from Pokemongts? ^_^ They are both UT. :D Um... I am after any Shinies and EVed Pokemons for now. :)
Back
Top Bottom