• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Cello

1. Cello

Anyone needing one of the 20th Anniversary Legendaries or other Event Pokémon?

Do you perhaps have any Xerneas and Aniversary Celebi left?
  2. Cello

GEN VI: Wanted: Pumpkaboo

I need a Pumpkaboo for a friend and I'm not at the point in the game where you find them, so I figured I'd ask here. I'm offering pokemon from White/White 2. Offer and say what you want in return. I have a limited amount of pokemon, so I may have to catch what you ask. Thanks! EDIT** Nevermind!
  3. Cello

Shiny Skitty

I don't think she'll mind. Send me a PM and we'll work out trading specifics and times :D
  4. Cello

Shiny Skitty

Replied via PM :D
  5. Cello

Shiny Skitty

So, my friend recently told me that she got a gift for me, and so, I wanted to give something back. She says Skittys (Skitties? Skitty? I really have no idea) are her favorite, so I'd like to trade for a shiny Skitty, legit or hacked, but preferably legit. I can offer basically anything...
  6. Cello

The Blue ringed Umbreon: Random Assortment Giveaway

Any chance you could give me a specific time to trade? I keep missing when you're online
  7. Cello

Alrighty. Here's my friend code: 0004-1149-7368 Let me know when you're online
  8. Cello

Alrighty. Thanks. I'll be able to trade any day this week after 1 PM eastern standard time
  9. Cello

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 launch in North America: Dream Radar also available; Gene

Re: Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 launch in North America: Dream Radar also available; I believe so, yeah.
  10. Cello

Could I have the female Zoroark, one of the Zoruas, a Leafeon, and the Pikachu?
  11. Cello

Pikachu, Pichu, Eevee, Cyndaquil and Igglybuff in BLACK AND WHITE!

Could I snag the Eevee? I don't have any Bulbasaurs though :/
  12. Cello

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Seafood, Eggs (in things over than baked goods and similar things), broccoli, cooked spinach, sausage, chocolate frosting/cake/donuts/ice cream.
  13. Cello

Giving away Shinies & Shiny Legendaries.

I'm available all day and tomorrow c:
  14. Cello

Claims The New Official Claim-a-Pokémon Thread!

Claiming Keldeo Resolute forme c: 9/28/12
Back
Top Bottom