Recent content by Cena

1. C

Golden Sun Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki aiming to be the number one Golden Sun source join

Re: Golden Sun Wiki joins NIWA: A wiki aiming to be the number one Golden Sun source Having been an editor of GSU for a while (and a long-time fan of the series), I'm glad to see GSU stepping up to the big leagues with its joining of the NIWA. Hope to see several new pages in the coming days...
  2. C

Spritedump Thread? Spritedump thread.

No Glaceon yet? For shame, guys.
  3. C

Nice finds, everyone! Loving the Cynthia sprite. :3
  4. C

You're welcome.
  5. C

Was talking to the other guy, lol Also KamitsurexFurou confirmed for OTP
  6. C

>implying she's not attractive
  7. C

Ok, lemme settle the debate. Kamitsure AND Furou together. (whateveritscalled)shipping. :3c
  8. C

I just found these on 4chan. I take no credit. But yes, I agree. I want to see the battle sprites nao. :D
  9. C

BTW Furou is my waifu. Hands off. I'm more partial to the name Lucinda. You know. Like luc = lux = light = electricity.
  10. C

Make what you will of it. :3c
  11. C

Oh, the things we've learned (1001, in fact!)

85. This thread hath been REVIVED.
  12. C

Crack Pairings - A discussion

if it's with Cynthia then high five if it's not then WHAT THE EFF MAN =O I don't really like Sidney, so he can keep his mitts of Karen. It's already been lampshaded on PokeTwitter (where I portray Karen). XD
  13. C

Pokémon 'ruined' by evolution.

I like Electivire and Weavile, thanks very much. Gliscor kinda rubs me the wrong way, but I've grown to like it.
  14. C

I like the way you think. XD I'm gonna go check to see if Karen/Leaf is named. XD Ok, Karen/Leaf isn't, but Karen/Blue is. Vanityshipping. wait that's not crack so what
  15. C

This isn't crack, TBH... Anyway, new crack for me - Karen/Leaf.
Back
Top Bottom