1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If your account is currently registered using an @aol.com, @comcast.net or @verizon.net email address, you should change this to another email address. These providers have been rejecting all emails from @bulbagarden.net email addresses, preventing user registrations, and thread/conversation notifications. If you have been impacted by this issue and are currently having trouble logging into your account, please contact us via the link at the bottom right hand of the forum home, and we'll try to sort things out for you as soon as possible.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Bulbagarden has launched a new public Discord server. Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We've started a new segment on YouTube called the Bulbanews Weekly Roundup. First episode can be found here.
    Dismiss Notice
Last Activity:
Mar 18, 2018 at 11:05 PM
Oct 27, 2014
Blog Posts:
Jan 10, 1998 (Age: 20)
NSW, Australia
Worshiping the Frog Lord

Tiger Bro, 20, from NSW, Australia

Gonna take a break from here for a few days. Will be back soon. Feb 9, 2018

Cephei was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Mar 18, 2018 at 11:05 PM
    1. Incinerawr
      Yo, shout out to our boy Incineroar! (mostly my boy) Represent, yo!

(In all seriousness, I see you like a lot of my posts. Thought I'd come and strike up a convo)
    2. Vulpix037
      Only just noticed those three Wormadam!
      1. Cephei likes this.
      2. Cephei
        Haha yeah XD They're the reason I used the pic as my avatar. I thought it was cute how Chesnaught was holding them.
        Feb 15, 2018
        Vulpix037 likes this.
    3. Cephei
      Gonna take a break from here for a few days. Will be back soon.
      1. Vulpix037 likes this.
    4. Spoopster
      I approve of the mohawk werewolf...have a follow
      1. Cephei likes this.
      2. Cephei
        Haha. Thanks! Have a follow in return.
        Feb 3, 2018
        Spoopster likes this.
    5. MegaPod
      Heya, that's an awesome theme you have there
      1. Cephei likes this.
    6. Ebail
      Happy birthday! Hope it's a good one.
    7. Vulpix037
      Happy birthday!
    8. KenzeyEevee
      How are you?;)
      1. Cephei
        I'm good thanks :) How are you going?
        May 2, 2016
      2. KenzeyEevee
        I am doing great! What are you hobbies?:)
        May 2, 2016
    9. TheCapsFan
      Hello, you look familiar, but I can't put my finger on who you are. Did you used to go by a different name?
    10. SobriquetP
      Happy Birthday!
      (Also might I add that you have an awesome Birthday. =D )
      1. Cephei likes this.
      2. Cephei
        Thank you so much! And yeah, it was a pretty awesome birthday. I went out do dinner with some friends and family. It was great :D
        Jan 11, 2016
    11. Chibster
      Hello! :D Glad to see another Pokemon plush/Pokedoll collector on here!
      1. Cephei likes this.
    12. Firox-Jyo
      Thanks - seems following/making friends is a bit easier than the previous forum version.
      1. Cephei
        No problem!
        Yeah I agree, I had no clue how to follow users on the old forums.
        Dec 8, 2015
      2. Firox-Jyo
        Too late to demonstrate now. How the new forums been for you? just read above, do you like collecting plushies? - since I do.
        Dec 8, 2015
    13. Slife
      Cool username :D
      1. Cephei likes this.
  • About

Jan 10, 1998 (Age: 20)
    NSW, Australia
    Worshiping the Frog Lord
    Favorite Pokémon:
    Samurott / Daikenki
    Favorite Pokémon Type:
    Favorite Region:
    Unova / Isshu
    Just a random, awkward, ginger Girl from Australia who loves Pokemon (suprise, suprise). My first game was Sapphire, where I started with Torchic. I'm a huge fan of Gen III and Gen V.

My absolute favourite Pokemon are:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I love these Pokémon pretty much all equally, and it's hard for me to order them from favourite to not-so-favourite.

Other things I'm interested in include, Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan), paranormal stuff, mysteries (including murders, disappearances, etc), conspiracy theories, Dieselpunk/Atompunk, space, kaiju, dragons, and cats.

Also, I draw stuff. So, yeah.

Random facts about me (because I'm bored).
    • Capricorn (Moon Sign: Gemini)
    • Agnostic
    • Rural girl (cities suuucckkk)
    • Politics: Slightly right of center. Probably a Libertarian or maybe even a Classical Liberal *gets chased by an angry mob for not being a progressive or hardcore lefty*
    • Some of my favourite bands are: Powerwolf, Equilibrium, Electric Wizard, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Carach Angren, Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones, CCR, Yes, and Slayer.
    • I love metal (folk, stoner/sludge, traditional, and symphonic black/death metal being my favourite subgenres), classic rock (and modern bands heavily inspired by classic rock), classic prog rock, psychedelic rock, Synthwave, electro swing, folk music (the more "mediaeval european" type, like Faun for example, and folk with female vocals), and orchestrated soundtracks. That's pretty much all I listen to actually. Haha
    • I LOVE seafood
    • My favourite movies are: Wreck it Ralph, The Lion King, Kill Bill, The Neverending Story, Pacific Rim, Zootopia, and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
    • Self taught artist. Ain't got no time for art school. Got better things to learn.
    • I like cats (big and small), hyenas, genets, deer, manta rays, squid, polar bears, whale sharks, and all birds of prey.
    • Other likes: Long drives, watching the sun set, antique and classic cars, antique posters, retro aesthetics, gelato, vanilla Coke, rain, thunder/lighting, storms, clouds.
    • Dislikes: Nu-Metal, Country music, most rap and hip-hop (with the exception of Chillhop and Trip Hop, and the odd Kanye West and Pink Guy song), Social Justice Warriors, Tumblr, Twitter, mainstream news (biased as hell), raisins, avocado, r/Australia (and r/Politics, r/SRS, and r/WorldNews for that matter), Skylanders.

Virizion, Jon Snow (GoT), Tyrion Lannister (GoT), Annie Leonhart (Attack on Titan), Lopunnite, Intriguing Stone, Blaze Kick, Trico (The Last Guardian), Jet the Hawk (Sonic), Hau, Volkner, Siebold
    Powerwolf - We Drink Your Blood
    Sabaton - The Price Of A Mile
    Skrux (ft. Complexion) - Believe Me
    Linked Horizon - Guren No Yumiya
    Mitch Murder - Enter The Fury

~Claims list has been moved to my profile~
    ~| Check out my art gallery! |~