Recent content by Cerberuswaltz

1. C

Pokemon that you wish had different evolutions

Agh I'm so sorry! I just think Slurpuff looks super creepy and kinda off. >_> I'm shocked at how many people don't like Gen IV mons, especially Tangrowth! I actually love the weird little thing! I actually don't like Cubchoo now that I think of it. Beartic I use but until I evolve him it's...
  2. C

GEN VI: Looking to BORROW "Event" Legendaries to Fill Dex

I have pretty much almost all of those- how did you want to do this? Most are in their second evolutions though so if you don't mind breeding them I can send whichever ones?
  3. C

Pokemon that you wish had different evolutions

I don't know if this has been done before but I was talking with my brother and realized there are quite a few Pokemon I like that I would use if they never, ever evolved. Does anyone else share this? I like Trubbish and think (despite many opinions) that he's ultra cute. However, he evolves...
  4. C

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

I always love nicknames. In my previous X run I caught a Dwebble (now a Crustle) and named her Crabigail. This also applies to my Aegislash whom I nicknamed Excaliburt. Otherwise I don't think of anything too clever and usually stick with cute or regular ones like Manny the Manectric or...
  5. C

If he's around I would appreciate it, if @oopcident is unable. It isn't too big of a deal I would just like to complete it ha. LOL! You know I didn't add manaphy to that. Oopsie daisy. Yeah, he would be great to add to the list.
  6. C

Hi, thanks! Yeah, I have a lot of generics I can give away if you need anything- whatever you would need let me know, I'll probably have it. The Events are not need to "complete" the dex, meaning talking to the professer to get the shiny charm as well as the badge online. So I already...
  7. C

Hi! SO for the first time since playing Pokemon (ever) I finally finished the Pokedex! Yay, me! However, I'm missing some of the event legendaries that are required to actually complete the dex so I was hoping someone could lend me the ones I need. I don't want to keep them, just get their data...
  8. C

GEN VI: LF Female Slowpoke in Dream Ball + Medicham/Meditite with perfect IVs!

DragonEspeon; I actually can breed you a Fletchling with it's HA if that's what you're looking for? I don't have Heracronite. I traded that to my brother.
  9. C

Dolce; Sorry! I lost track of time. I can get you one quick, let me just bred one. I'll message you my details. Thank you so much for the help! I'll be done shortly
  10. C

The nature doesn't matter since I'll be using him only to pass on his IVs. If you can get him with Psycho Cut that would be great! I don't have a lot of breeding leftovers; to be honest, I haven't bred for "battling" Pokemon since Platinum, so I am a little rusty. Mega Stones... well, what were...
  11. C

Hi! Yes, thank you! I'm trying to breed one and I need a male with great IVs and preferably the regular ability in tact! If you could do that it would be great! Is there anything in particular I can get for you?
  12. C

Right! I was just listing what I had with a HA- I kinda explained about the whole dream ball situation above the list :D Dolce; I'll be available for trading all day, by the way, so if you (or anyone else who can help with the Meditite) can today that would be great.
  13. C

@Dolce Hi! Thanks for the quick reply: As for "Dream World", do you mean a female Pokémon specifically in a Dream Ball, or just with a HA? Sadly, I did not know that the Dream Ball was a gimmick type deal so I didn't use it often. I oft caught Pokémon in balls that I thought "fit" them (as I...
  14. C

Long time no see, fellow forum friends! I hope everyone had a jolly Halloween. As for business... No longer looking for a female Slowpoke, but thank you! Dolce was wonderful enough to trade me one. Just a Meditite or Medicham now! I'm looking for a male Meditite or Medicham with perfect IVs...
  15. C

GEN VI: Vivillon River pattern?

Stellarubiz; yeah, I can do that. Available this weekend?
Back
Top Bottom