Recent content by ch00beh

1. C

What level Is your pokemon on pokeon games

I usually play about three to five levels behind the AI because I'm lazy and don't like grinding, so as of now, my platinum team is at highest, level 39.
  2. C

Abstinence makes you smarter!

Yeah, Catholic schools are pretty wak. I went to one for middle school, and the "family education" was pretty silly. I forgot what went on in it, but I do remember at least mild scare tactics being used about STDs and stuff. I also remember totally not buying it. It probably didn't help that our...
  3. C

Every unmarried couple that has sex is killed moments later after they climax by a serial killer. It's been proven in movies. And last I heard, getting murdered is terribly unhealthy. SCARE TACTICS
  4. C

Teachers who impose their views on their kids should be fired. It's completely unprofessional. Otherwise my sex ed consisted of teaching us how to properly put a condom on a dildo and what all the other various contraceptives were and how effective they were. And that abstinence was the only...
  5. C

Salamence's Art (trying to draw as many pokemon as possible)

Great entry! I wonder why they didn't eat the tree, though. Also, Cyndaquil is like "I hate my job, I want to evolve."
  6. C

Weaponry in the Pokémon World

Other than the self defense argument, I want to say Ash is mostly in the wilderness, or at least not in a major city, when he attacks someone with Pokemon. I'm not sure, since I haven't watched the anime in years. But anyway, if that's the case, then we can treat those cases as a street brawl...
  7. C

COMPLETE: Christmas Songs (Rated R-ish)

Someone actually said the Pokemon detracted from the story. Then I went over it to see if I could take them out and turn it into just a short story, but I'd lose about a third of the dialogue, and I'd have to think of another way for the man to set up fireworks on top of the tree. I mean, the...
  8. C

I'm that Old Man sitting on his porch...

The alternative to actually talking to a community is reading reviews, and those tend to be impersonal and distant at best, and you can't ask for clarification. But thanks for your input.
  9. C

Evolving During Battle

They don't? Ok, well in that case it's a purely aesthetic thing that would be cool if it existed and unnecessary if it didn't.
  10. C

Evolving During Battle

It would be nice when my Pokemon gets a couple levels above its evolution point and misses some stats/moves at the end of the battle because of it.
  11. C

I mean, I could've just said in the OP, "So I'm on the fence on buying the new Pokemon games, but my experience with Emerald wasn't that great. Is it worth it?" That's such a boring OP, though I suppose it would've turned out better than this poop-storm, but whatevs. But honestly, I wasn't...
  12. C

Bingo on Missingno, haha. 2x water gun. Sosik! I'd almost consider Pikablu a pokemon (no, not Marril) due to all that glitch hype. Almost. Yeah, I know, and like I said, Emerald didn't give me that option. My friend and I actually started playing Crystal that way (he even hacked himself a...
  13. C

I've got the maturity level of a 7 year old, haha. Doesn't stop me from enjoying a good conversation, even if the topic of talk is meaningless past tomorrow.
  14. C

Do you think it's wrong?

I don't own a hookah. I was hoping you did. :(
  15. C

Aw, that's terrible, you don't call out your friends in public. Let him be, haha. Hazing the newbie, reveling in someone else's misery, etc etc it's all good times.
Back
Top Bottom