Recent content by ChachachaCHIA!

1. C

GEN VI: HA Female Murkrow

Hi, I'd like a hidden ability female murkrow. It wasn't one of the hidden ability friend safari pokemon, it is one of the dream world hidden ability pokemon I think. Though I'm not sure. Pokemon I can offer for this HA female murkrow (note if you want one of my 5 iv pokemon, you make the murkrow...
  2. C

Trading Over 150 HA Pokemon (IV Breeding, Egg Moves; All Starters Available)

Hai, I would like a HA sableye. I don't care about the ivs because I iv breed myself. I can offer any battle chateau item (choice band, choice scarf, etc). I can offer iv bred pokemon (5 ivs, if you want them your trade rule thing applies, if so, I'd like HP, Defense, Sp. Attack, Sp. Defense...
  3. C

Hidden Ability/Friend Safari Services and 3-5 IV Bred Pokemon!!!

Ok, but Pumpkaboo was one of my pokemon that only had 4 ivs, is that ok with you? (It's missing speed and special attack) EDIT: Nvm, I can get you one with 5 ivs (no special attack)
  4. C

Hidden Ability/Friend Safari Services and 3-5 IV Bred Pokemon!!!

Hi, could you breed me a HA absol? I don't care about the ivs or anything because I do a lot of breeding myself. As for payment, I can offer the following (judged off of your WHAT I WANT list) FC is in the sig
  5. C

GEN VI: Squritle

Ok, I'm ready. Let's trade.
  6. C

Sure. I'll breed a 5 iv rotom (Hp, D, Sp.A, Sp.D, Spe) for it.
  7. C

I just want a squirtle. I can offer: I also accept friend safaris with wartortle. My friend code should be in my sig. If it isn't I'll edit this thread. EDIT: Friend Code is 2766-9246-2824
  8. C

GEN VI: MODS CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW.

Re: Chespin Sorry guys I already have a trade scheduled with Nooblifier. So any mods can close down this thread.
  9. C

EDIT: Got the eevee. ANy mod can close this thread.
  10. C

Breeding shop *chrismas special*

drmmerdyan00; Hi I would like a Hidden Ability Eevee. I don't care much about the ivs because I breed myself. The gender itself doesn't even matter because males can pass down their hidden abilities with dittos. As for payment, I can give a protean froakie, speed boost venipede (if you want the...
  11. C

Re: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities (Free HA Pokemon for Limited Time) Hi, I'd like a HA venepede (the one with speed boost). My fc is 2766 9246 2824. EDIT: Found someone with it. You can ignore this post.
  12. C

As the title says, a chespin (no need for dream world ability) is what I want. I can offer protean froakies that I could breed, dittos I could catch from my friend's friend safari (so they'll have at least 2 max ivs). My friend safari has luxio, voltorb, and electabuzz. But if you're breeding...
  13. C

Re: Over 50 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities Hi, my friend safari has luxio as the third pokemon (so we'll both have to be online at least once). I'd like a dream world abra (female). My friend code is 2766-9246-2824. I'll add you after you contact me.
  14. C

GEN VI: Friend Safari Friend Codes

Hello! If your friend safari has dittos, I'd like to exchange friend codes. Other than that, if you don't know your friend safari, I can exchange friend codes with you if you want to know your type.
  15. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

I hope no one said this because im not reading 166 pages. I WANT YOUR POKEMON TO FOLLOW YOU D@MN!T Also, I agree with the person above me.
Back
Top Bottom