C
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No problem.

Look, I'm at work now, but after two hours, I'll be free all day. Now, it's 10 AM here in my country, so, just tell me in how much hours you can trade. I have no problem in wait you finish your project, don't worry, I'm not in a hurry here.
    I see. Actually, I'm searching for another shiny gligar (I traded the other one you RNG'ed to me with a friend), but, do you have only chansey, or have other?
    Cham, are you still RNGing for egg moves? I have an extra male chikorita with leech seed, giga drain and energy ball, if you're interested.
    i know its been a long time but i won ur celebrating reds trashing thread. i lost my ds for longer than i expected and my computer crashed. are the shinys still available
    not to bad, I got a few deals in the making, but I am still at 16 pokemon missing. Ppls are really helping me out and it is great :)
    Ah well at least it's not just me I was having a bit of trouble yesterday, no worries about the Budew I wasn't really bothered with what you were going to trade over.
    Ok, that's fine. What's your Time Zone? Mine is GMT -4, or -5, I'm not sure. But I live in Ohio, in the U.S.

But, if I see you on, I'll VM you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom