C
Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Those IVs would have been really good if they were for a different pokemon.

I finished the Larvitar. It's male with Dragon Dance and Outrage. The nature is not really great, though. It's Lonely, which is plus Attack, minus Defense. I guess that plus attack is good, but minus defense isn't.
    I love Umbreon, one of my favorite Eeveelutions (Can't decide between it and Espeon)! Are you trying to get a Sassy natured one?

I'm almost finished with the Larvitar, I got the Horsea to learn Dragon Dance, and now I just need to get it to learn Outrage, which will cost 48 BP (I have 18). I'll probably be done by tomorrow or Monday.
    cya. my roomates in college are playing call of duty probably won't sleep for a while longer
    plus nib013 told me that you were really cool :) which i thought was very nice of him and i have to agree with him
    that is too bad, hope you feel better really soon :) make yourself hot chicken noodle soup
    yea. I learned about the ev training a while back. I think it was when i started to do competitive play. That skamory was my first attempt at proper ev training and breeding.

at first i just dumped all the evs into special attack lol.. yea was not really smart
    Just battled my friend, he didn't expect my dusknoir to have thunderpunch hahahaha. I would have used the shinies but they were a bit too low leveled.
    Is it nicknamed? Just wanna make sure, so that when we trade we won't run into that problem.

Oh, and don't worry about the speed IV, I wasn't really expecting great IVs anyways, so thank you! The Horsea is currently on Level 33, so once it gets to Level 38 it will learn Dragon Dance, then I'll need 48 BP so I can teach it outrage.
    Are those the IVs? Wow, thank you!

How about a Naive natured Bagon nicknamed Ozone~ , please. I should be finished with the Larvitar soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom