Recent content by Champloo

1. Champloo

The Pokemon Switch Version

Definitely hope it's some mash up of all the regions, I'm hoping the switch being relatively new will have them more inclined to provide longer play time i.e. more content. Definitely foresee them utilizing the switch's portability in one form or another.
  2. Champloo

Nintendo Wii/DS internet multiplayer services will be shut down

Source? I'd like to think this is more than likely the reason, among other things. Such as putting a stop to the numerous fake GTS servers out there. I also think increasing the sales of current consoles is a major part in this as Nintendo has been very adamant about turning the Wii U...
  3. Champloo

Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems: Gl

Re: Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service to end in May for Wii, Nintendo DS, DSi systems Welp....I'll assume all 5th Gen Pokemon are hacked now. No way to check them now that Pokecheck won't work on them (unless they actually manage to get it working for Gen VI) all in all I'm glad Nintendo is...
  4. Champloo

Blue Ditto Cafe Giveaway!

Aldus; Alright adding you here in a second. I'll be getting with you ASAP. G50; Alright no worries, I'll get with you shortly after I add your FC. Gemini Saga; Alright will be adding you. I'll get with you when I add you. Superelmo; Alright will be adding you. I'll get with you when I...
  5. Champloo

Superelmo; Read the rules. Gemini Saga; Read the rules Douliekmudkipz; Alright sounds good, just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online so we can trade :) Aldus; They're all cloned so I have an unlimited amount. So just let me know which one and all the rest of the needed info. sonofblaine...
  6. Champloo

NewNamePlease; Ellenflandey; WindBlast; Added all of you guys. Just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online. I will be on for a while as of this post so hop on the game shoot me a trade request if you see me, IGN Ricardo
  7. Champloo

Let me know your IGN in a VM/PM when you're ready to trade.
  8. Champloo

DragonEspeon; Will be added, just shoot me a VM/PM when you're able to trade. happymeal555; Will be added, just shoot me a VM/PM when you're able to trade.
  9. Champloo

Alright, added you. Just shoot me a VM/PM when you can trade.
  10. Champloo

Irys; Shiny Blaze; Zeb; LusciousGlory; Cristal35; All of you guys will be added, just shoot me a VM/PM when you see me online so we can trade :) Akuo; You posted TWICE and the FC on both post are different....so which is it? Please be clear.
  11. Champloo

Alright sounds good. I'm on now so if you can trade add me and hop online and send me a trade request. IGN is Ricardo
  12. Champloo

Tessellate; I need your IGN so I know who and what I'm trading. Also which particular Ditto? thethels; I need an IGN so I know who and what I'm trading. Other than that I'll have you added just shoot me a VM/PM with what I need and we can trade. Dolce; Totally not my fault JEEZ! Lol jk thanks...
  13. Champloo

I added you :) I'm online now so just shoot me a trade request when you see me online :)
  14. Champloo

Added :) I'll be on for most of the day. So just hop on and shoot me a trade request.
  15. Champloo

Anything at all, it's a giveaway. Just shoot me a VM/PM with your IGN so I know who and what I'm trading when you'e ready to trade.
Back
Top Bottom