Recent content by ~Chaos~

1. C

Wanted: Leget Shiny Lv. 1 Giratina

I would also like to know what you are offering specifically. On another note, I have a level 1 shiny Giratina ready to go
  2. C

Looking for a few events

I'm looking for the following events: Satoshi's Reshiram and Zekrom, the newest ANA Pikachu and the Sing Pikachu. And if any of them came with items, I'd like those too. Now, what do I have to offer might you ask? Well I have quite a bit to offer so make a request and I'll see if I have it...
  3. C

Wanted: Masterball

I can give you 5 :D
  4. C

Wanted: Masterball

How many masterballs do you need?
  5. C

Some Things

Fairly certain you can only get a Premier Ball for every 10 Poke Balls you buy at once. Now, I don't know if you can say, buy 30 Poke Balls and get 3 Premier Balls. You may give me anything in return. :) P.S. There are 6 Power Items
  6. C

Some Things

I have the Power Items. Which ones did you want, or all of them? Also pretty sure in B/W, you can buy 10 Poke Balls at once to get 1 Premier Ball. Then again, depending how many you wanted, that's a lot of Poke Balls...
  7. C

Xan's and Red's Memories of Twilight (NOW OPEN)

Sounds good, but I was wondering if you had that shiny Eevee still. I'd like that instead of the Arceus. If not, that's okay too. How about we trade later today, as in late afternoon?
  8. C

Seeking Legit Events

I'd also like to know what you're offering. Also, which shiny 'event mew' are you looking for? I have the shiny Ageto Celebi, Wishmaker Jirachi, Faraway Island Mew (is that the one you want?) and probably the Shaymin. All are shiny of course.
  9. C

Yes of course. I can have your Heatran cloned too. Let me know in a VM when you're ready to trade Samwin, those two would be great!
  10. C

I'll take it only if you throw in your Reshiram too. And, just so you know, it's currently under questionable status so if you would like to wait until I can have it confirmed either way, that's fine.
  11. C

Right on the first page it states this is a Gen V shop only. :) And sure, if you'd like you Shinx back I can have it cloned for ya ;)
  12. C

A shiny Shinx would be awesome. :) I can have it cloned for you if you want to keep a copy.
  13. C

Do you have something else of notable worth to add to it? Like another event or even a shiny?
  14. C

Red is right about that. You don't have any shinies to offer or anything else? If you're sure that you don't, I'll consider your offer.
Back
Top Bottom