chaos_Leader
Local time
8:01 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. The battle is still happening, probably later this month. Sorry, things got a little tied up on my end. There's even a little bit of a "preview" for it posted today, although it doesn't contain any actual content from the battle itself, unfortunately.
    Actually, it's 1 cent. xD The $4 is actually just for shipping and handling. Amazon can be a wonderful place sometimes.

I saw your new avatar! It's really cute! :~) I love Eeveelutions, if you couldn't tell. But yes, outlining is great! I hope you're a little more organized than I am with your notes. Mine are haphazard and hard to read.

Oh, no problem. The fic is complete but I'm not updating too fast, so you've got plenty of time. Get to writing!
    Thank you for that. That's quite the difference, there. I suppose I'll have to suck it up and pay $4 on Amazon. :~) Thanks again!

Anyway, how's life and writing going for you?
    Yo! What do you think about Lionel Giles's translation for "Art of War"? Kaufman is a bit expensive! ;) Other reviews say the translation is decent, at least: The Internet Classics Archive | The Art of War by Sun Tzu
    My villain team name had nothing to do with you. I named it after the villainous side of Dissidia: Final Fantasy. I didn't realize the coincidence until you brought it up.
    You're playing decently. I think, however, that your team could be improved, as it lacks priority - the Sucker Punches and Mach Punches pretty much wreck you

I also recommend running calcs during the battle, as it helps greatly - for instance, had you run the calc, you would've known that that Heat Wave wouldn't have KOed my Ludicolo outside of a crit and wouldn't have made that move

And speaking of Heat Wave, I would recommend replacing it with either Fire Blast (for extra punch at the cost of merely 5% accuracy) or Flamethrower (for perfect accuracy), as Heat Wave is really superior to both of those in doubles only. I'd also drop Torment, as it is a somewhat situational of a move, but Torment can actually be put to good use in some cases (such as against Specs Rotom :D), so choose whatever will end up suiting you best

I also find it that you lack Special bulk, which is not good, as Rotom-Ws and YZards are nigh-omnipresent in the OU
    -----
    At least that's what I think
    I would normally just instantly rematch in such a situation, but now it's over 2 am for me and I have to go to sleep ><
    How about next time?
    Oh, motherf....
    I don't even know which one of us it was, as both of us are still online
    Fortunately (in a way that you didn't get denied a victory), this DC happened in a situation where my victory was imminent, as I still had Mach Punch, Sucker Punch, and Bane against a half-dead Aggron and a Mr. Mime
    I hate when this happens...
    Yup
    Just let me grab a coffee, hop online, and add you
    And I'll be ready
    Should be 10-12 minutes :)
    Man, I definitely had a WTF moment with that. I had NO IDEA what the heck I was supposed to do ahahahahahaha. NOTHING WORKED!! What nature do you have on your Aggron? I'm guessing Careful but I don't know for sure ahahahaha.
    Ahahahahaha you actually got the original message on my profile earlier! Also, if I had realized it was Assault Vest that made your Aggron so bulky I would have used Knock off waaay earlier ahahahaha. Lessons for the future, I suppose. Also x 2, that taunt + torment combo was suuuuuuuuupppppppper annoying ahahahaha.
    I tend to be careless sometimes when battling and make a lot of mistakes ahahahahaha. I don't think I've fought a poke w/Assault Vest before, at least not one like your Aggron. Now that's a tank, goodness.
    I thought for SURE you would get me ahahahaha. I need to have more faith in my myself and my lategame saving skills ahahahahahahaha I forgot I'm good at holding on like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom