• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Chaosblazer

1. C

Review BW104: Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!!

That's what i've been trying to point out over here and at Serebii, but it seems we still got people who still don't realise that, when Serperior put it's tail into the ground to nulify Pikachu's electricity and stop being shocked that was the tip off factor because if Serperior had it's...
  2. C

Review BW104: Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!!

Trip's face when he realised he lost made me laugh even harder. Not really, Serperior clearly could not take much damage from being raised to be so freaking evasive.
  3. C

Preview BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

and Riolu kicking Emboar's butt isn't? Serperior's speed and evasion might very well be it's achilies heel as well as it's best attribute, because if your raised to dodge too much, then when you get hit you don't last long...i've seen it before and likely will here too.
  4. C

Could Satoshi actually WIN the Higaki Conference?

and yet when the league came, that development didn't ammount to anything, outside of Gible mastering Draco Meteor and Infernape getting revenge on Paul, but that was it, what did the others really accomplish? You can't compare the two teams because the key difference is the ammount of pokemon...
  5. C

I laugh everytime someone says this, because the logic is obviously backed by biasism and contridiction.
  6. C

funny thing is if he did win people would complain about it, because the fandom can not be satisfied
  7. C

Who's Ash's most neglected/undertrained pokemon?

Torkoal...why did he even catch the thing if it was just gonna be dead weight.
  8. C

Preview BW104: "Fierce Fighting! Win Out in the Rival Battle!"

after how bad "sonic"-perior was powered up, this was the only logical choice to get Trip out.
  9. C

Preview BW103: "Opening of the Isshu League Higaki Conference!"

Pikachu's getting "jiggy" with Iron Tail again...he certainly knows how to use that move in lethal ways when it counts.
  10. C

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

What if Homika actually has six pokemon, but only uses three to beat Ash? That would definitely force him to go train up his pokemon during the tournament arc, while at the same time establishing her as good enough replacement for Drayden (since I doubt Ash wouldn't go back after her.)? Anyone...
  11. C

Preview BW083 + BW084 Fierce Fighting at Tachiwaki Gym! VS Homika!! Part 1 and Part 2

if the writers wanted to be truely evil, they'd give her a Chlorphyll Venusaur lol.
  12. C

i wonder if she has a Drapion :P we all know how destructive those things have been shown to be. Though if she does hopefully they'll flashback to Paul's. Ash might have ground types with actual ground moves this time, but i bet they'll be the first to die. ^_^
  13. C

regardless I like this curve ball for several reasons. 1st of all Dragon types are generally overated and overpowered most of the time in the anime, just because it seems exciting for Ash or someone else to face them doesn't mean it always is the case(and at the moment I don't believe he's...
  14. C

What will the second season have in store for Iris?

if she gets Dragonite i'm calling BS to the max, if it was Flygon or Altaria, heck even Kingdra maybe i'd be less inclined to be against the decission, but this is a freaking fully evolved pseudo legendary pokemon, I just don't think it would be right to hand such a powerful pokemon to her on a...
  15. C

^ for all we know the arc in eastern unova could be longer than anticipated. that may be why thier doing this. Granted the whole Weezing Arbok thing would only have real merit if TR showed up during the battle and saw them...wonder if it would jolt thier memories of them. I actually dig...
Back
Top Bottom