C
Local time
5:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you like South Park? I never watch it when it's actually on, since I'm usually asleep too. The group's called NARN. She's not a member anymore, but she and I do stuff like animal rights demos and meet up with the old NARN members for the holidays. Yeah, I started out as pretty much vegetarian as a child, and decided to start the transition to being vegan a while ago:yawn:. It does kind of annoy me when people say they're vegetarian, and then I find out they eat fish. They should at least say they're peskatarian, someone who doesn't eat mammals. G' night:ksmile:!
    That sounds like a great job. I'm still in school. Eventually, I want to be a writer on a TV show (a cartoon, and definitely not a reality show:sweatlol:). I'm really glad I have parents who love animals. My dad used to just be a cat person, but my mom converted him to liking dogs too. She was the co-founder an animal rights group. What kind of dog are you thinkin' of getting? My dogs have all been dachshunds or dachshund mixes. Most dachshunds are total pains, but they have the best personalities:rolleyes:.
    Poor Billy. Tell him to get well soon for me. All of my rats ended up getting tumors:-(.
    I think I might me growing out of my dog and cat allergies a little. I can even spend the night at a house with cats and have relatively few problems.
    Good luck at the pet shop. I'd have a hard time working with animals and resisting the temptation to adopt them. I couldn't survive without any little critter buddies:lol:. I've had cats, rats, gerbils, and dogs. Have you had any other pets besides rats?
    Scaly stuff sounds cool. In preschool I was obsessed with snakes and I was going to get some, but that's when I saw Lucky (the baby in the snake cage). My mom gave me the choice of getting some baby snakes, which had been my greatest wish for years, or saving her. After I got Lucky, snakes were pretty much out of the question:ksmile:.
    Yeah, I need allergy med's, too. Curse my father and his allergies I inherited. When I was little ReshiramDragonofTruth and I were pretending she was a vampire hunter, and I was a vampire, only I was allergic to her mom's perfume instead of garlic. It was summer so I was only in shorts and a tank top. After I was sopping wet head to toe with perfume, we realized I was really allergic to it:bawl::sweatlol:! I'm glad I don't have any lethal or food allergies, though. How about you?
    Rats shall no longer be treated as second class citizens:saiyan:! Awe, it's too bad you have allergies:-(. I used to have cats, but then I got this horrible cat allergy of them when I was little. Now I have dogs, but I'm slightly allergic to them, too. Thankfully, I don't have a rat allergy:phew:. I'll definitely get them again someday:bounce:.
    Your avatar rocks:cool:. I used to have four pet rats:). In general, they were about the best pets I've ever had:rolleyes:. I stole the first one out of a snake cage when I was in preschool:dodgy:.
    As far as I know the bad eggs were from hacking pokemon's evs, and hacking items too. I don't use hacks so im not 100% sure on that. Most of my events that I own(there are some events I got myself though) have been cloned before traded to me, and my games are still 100% fine. But if you don't feel comfortable about cloning I understand ^^
    I dont think anything can happen from cloning as far as I have heard. I am more afraid of cheat codes that alters pokemon or changes their stats abnormally.
    if you still want one i can try to get someone clone mine. ^^ I have Mystery mew. :) Thanks, I wont give up, but I need to find it on gen IV games still. XD
    yeah after silver it was pearl and platinum that I found those shinies on. :3 Ah the Mystery mew right? older events are harder to find. I'm still trying to complete my 10th anniversary set with Typhlosion, but having no luck finding one. XD
    better than one ones I found although beautifly wasnt bad and had a modest nature. XD I got Pelipper Beautifly goldeen(traded it long ago) and before I knew about shinies had totodile for silver but restarted cause I thought it was a glitch. mwahaha. XD
    yeah it was odd when I first tired too, but I only know how to do it in gen IV like platinum. XD that's why seedot is shiny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom