Recent content by Charbok

1. Charbok

Most annoying gym puzzles

Any gym that use have to use a HM to navigate through, but Erika's gym in Crystal stands out more because at that point in the game I've gotten rid of HM's from my main team and so I have to use a lv 20 Raticate or whatever just to use Cut once -_- Also any gym with those moving arrow things...
  2. Charbok

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

That moment when you run into a low leveled pokemon you really want... and your team is 20+ levels higher than it. T_T I either have to just throw a ball at it and hope for the best, or pray that my weakest move doesn't make it faint. Also, it seems like everyone and their mother has effin...
  3. Charbok

Naming characters vs. Using default names

Do you prefer having the option to name characters, or would you just rather use their default names? With the player characters, I almost always change their names. Since I always play as the female characters I usually name them after female OCs of my own. The only exceptions to this are...
  4. Charbok

The Minor Praise Thread!

The entire intro with Prof. Birch was just amazing. I love how before you choose your gender, you're in the back of the moving van and you see from their POV before they're revealed. And I just completely love Archie's new design. I could see him as a villain from One Piece with the design...
  5. Charbok

The Minor Complaint Thread

This could just be me having extremely bad luck, but I've been getting paralyzed more often in AS then any other pokemon game. It seems like in every other battle I have some move always manages to paralyze one of my pokemon. Also, Brendan not being tan in-game even though he is in the...
  6. Charbok

Your thoughts on confusion?

The only thing that bothers me about Confusion is that your pokemon can hurt themselves somehow from doing non-damaging moves. How does one hurt themselves by using Calm Mind or Swords Dance? And I also agree that being paralyzed and confused or poisoned and confused at the same time is the worst.
  7. Charbok

Rival Showdown! Who's your favorite rival?

Barry, Silver, and Hugh in that order. Barry because honestly when I first saw him I didn't think he'd be as competitive as he was or have a team as well balanced and strong as he did. His Heracross almost took out most of my team when I battled him at the Resort. Not to mention that he's a...
  8. Charbok

Make a word out of the previous Pokemon's name

Re: Make a word out of the above Pokemon's name Near Oshawott
  9. Charbok

Do the ABC's without mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again

Re: Do the ABC's wiihout mods/Game ops/Admins Do A again L
  10. Charbok

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Arbok
  11. Charbok

Last Poster Wins [v10]

I win because I didn't lose. Also penguins.
  12. Charbok

"It's Super Effective!"

Magnemite, Thunderbolt!
  13. Charbok

Do you find Trip/Shooti to be an interesting rival?

Trip was pretty "eh" for the most part to me. He really didn't leave much of an impression on me and he really doesn't have a personality that make him stand out like Ash's previous rivals have. Thee only thing I really remember about him is that he trains his pokemon a lot. Oh, and he said that...
  14. Charbok

Were the "League Rivals" Necessary?

The only ones I really didn't like much were Ritchie and Cameron, and people have explained why those two losses were the worst. Ash will always beat his main rivals in the League (Gary, Paul, Trip) so they have to add in someone that he'll lose to. I actually didn't mind Tobias. I do wish...
  15. Charbok

What was with 4Kids adding so many Pokeshipping hints?

There were a few hints in the original version and as a kid I did think that they liked each other. Now though Ash is so dense so I can't really imagine him liking anyone right now XD I just hate the way 4Kids constantly repeats the same messages and spams these messages over and over again as...
Back
Top Bottom