Recent content by charizardman

1. C

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer v4

Chuck Norrit When Brock's Onix ate Ash's mom, how did he get her back?
  2. C

Only Santa knows. If a tree falls on my car, and no one is around to hear it, will George Bush make a noise?
  3. C

No, have fun dying. If pie is 3.14 than what is cake?
  4. C

Guess the NAME of the User Above You.

I don't really want to be the one to guess after someone just said your name, but, Keith.
  5. C

Michael.
  6. C

Snowpoint Academy

Adasia hopped off the train with Ales and Kayla. "Wow! Look at this place!" he said with excitement, as he raced off the train.
  7. C

Daniel
  8. C

Miles Edgeworth. I mean uh Just Miles
  9. C

(what on earth possessed you to think my name was Galahad?) Larry
  10. C

Matthew/Mathew
  11. C

Snowpoint Academy

"Ugh, finally!" Adasia said as he chewed on a cookie. "You two, time to come back." He said smiling at Elekid and Charmander who were playing around in the compartment. He put them back in there PokeBall's and asked Ales and Kayla, "What do you guys think? I'm kinda' afraid, even if I'm really...
  12. C

The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

Wyrm just stood there, smiling and nodding. He knew this was not his battle to join in in. He would have his time to face N himself. However, not wanting to ditch his new friends, he stood by, encouraging them. He was there until he saw some grass rustling over by Route 1. He snuck off and he...
  13. C

Snowpoint Academy

Adasia started chewing on a cookie brought to him by Troy and Machop. He thought more and more about the school. He was worried, though with good reason. It'll be a whole new experience for him. He decided to go sit near Ales again. When we walked over there he realized Ales was sitting with a...
  14. C

The Ties That Bond (Destiny Bonds Reboot)

"Hmph! Someone 'ought to teach him a lesson." Wyrm remarked. At that moment an old rival of Wyrm's came stomping through. It was Corey Weir. "Hey losers! Wyrm, Amber, what are you two doing? Are you on a date? Haha. I just got my Pokemon from Professor Juniper. But I won't battle weaklings...
  15. C

Snowpoint Academy

OOC: Sorry Space Core, didn't see your post. IC Adasia walked over and found the kid that had talked to him before, but he ignored him, not on purpose though. Adasia was deep in thought about his house and the new academy. Even though he didn't have any parents or relatives, he still tried to...
Back
Top Bottom