charizardmaster125

A guy from "up north" in his 20's who has been a fan of Pokemon since at least 2001/2002. Born and lives in a town called Barrow-in-Furness. Located in the county of Cumbria, North West England, the town famous for its expansive Shipyard which was and still is responsible for producing ships and submarines for the British Navy.

Other interests include Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario, Star Fox, Smash Bros, classic 1990's gameshows such as The Crystal Maze, Fort Boyard, Family Fortunes, Blockbusters etc...

I am also a video photographer of buses, trains and trams - yes I am one of those sad people who stand outside Preston Bus Station in the freezing cold taking video of buses but my enthusiasam runs in the family and after a filming session, I usually edit the footage on my PC using a programme called Cyberlink and upload them to YouTube for the online community of people like my self to see, you never know it could be a business prospect for DVD and Blu Ray soon. :)

If you are interested, please feel free to head over to www.youtube.com/dts193

For the past couple of years, I have also been a user of the Serebii site too.

So that is pretty much me, a friendly chap who looks forward to having a good chat and share the enthusiasm for the things we like.

Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, Anime, Transport Photography, Video Editing and DVD Authoring
Favorite Pokémon Type
Fire
Occupation
Retai Assistant

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 1

Johto's Zephyr Badge

Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 2

Kanto's Cascade Badge

25 messages posted. You must like it here!
  3. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge

You've made your first post on here!
Back
Top Bottom