C
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I fail at answering VMs
    Haha, the insanity maybe, but not the drawing talent!! Which, I suppose, would add to the insanity of my drawings, but not necessarily in a good way xD

Dento is too fabulous not to include! He seems so promising already xDD and, as for Shutti, I'm still hoping he does turn out to be a camera- sporting stalker xD
    Oh, I thought you meant it's Pachi's pre-evo XD
    Is it even confirmed Emonga is real? I'm so confused with all the fake-real-fake-real-fake-real stuff, which is also going on now with the starters evos... Thanks Arceus soon it'd be the end of all this craziness
    But it's crazy to LOSE the ability to fly XD and I think Emonga looks a little bigger than Pachi...
    I'd actually make Happiny evolve much earlier, like around the middle of Sinnoh... only to evolve again after about 2 eps (like Charmeleon/Piloswine) just for the sake of giving screentime to poor Blissey!
    Talking about evolutions to older Poké, I still wonder about that new squirrle Poké - it looks IDENTICAL to Pachi... but I just think this gen won't have any connections to older gens... also, it seems we can catch one early in the game and that would be strange for a new evo to old Poké... I still hope it IS an evo for Pachi cause otherwise it's ridiculous they look so similar, and also it'd be nice for Dawn's next appearance... Dawn's Pachi always wanted to fly and if it can evolve into that, it'll achieve its dream!
    GOOD CHATSY! You'll save the world from Brock! I wonder though, what would happen to Brock's Pokémon... Ash should steal his Croagunk to himself and Iris can take Chansey, prove she cares for Chansey much more than Brock did, and Chansey will immediately evolve into Blissey... and finally we'll have a Blissey on the main cast to make up for neglecting it so much in the anime (seriously... one ep only?! and then 2-3 cameos in the background? that's evil!)
    Oh, and give Dento as Dunsparce
    THEN BW anime really will be perfect!
    Can I hero worship you too? I've been looking at your comics for a while on Deviant art, so now I'm mustering up the courage to compliment you on bulba O///O

I just love the way you portray Ash and Paul in them.
    Good Chatsy! Now go get me some french fries... and you can also steal Brock's Chansey's egg if you still want to eat an omlette so much
    Then Brock's Chansey will be egg-less, Brock won't be accepted as a real doctor, he'll return to BW and reveal he's in love with Ash, only for Shuuti to hear this and kill him with the help of Iris and Dento
    Well, I guess it'd make more sense... but who needs to make sense? Yusuf wanted McDonalds, not a poor omlette! HE'S RIGHT!
    XD Anyone who can produce such brilliant fanart deserves to be idolised!
    Seriously, though, I wish I had one tenth of your art skills!

please tell me Shutti and Dento will take part in the fanart extravaganza once BW starts... XDDD
    I'll play with BW!Ash first! You take that Shooty, who needs him!
    I had another Togepi Metronome battle, now with Yusuf which was hungry and nicknamed all his Togepi as you can see here:

The foe's Hamburger had its energy drained!
    The foe's Hamburger lost 30% of its health!
    The foe's Hamburger fainted!
    Yusuf Kaya sent out Coca Cola! (Togepi)
    TOMER: omg
    TOMER: coca cola XD
    Togepi identified the foe's Coca Cola!
    The foe's Coca Cola fainted!
    Yusuf Kaya: I want to go to McDonalds sometime soon :(.
    TOMER: I'd love to join you...
    The foe's French Fries used Karate Chop!
    The foe's French Fries avoided the attack!
    Yusuf Kaya sent out Pepsi! (Togepi)
    TOMER: Pepsi? NOOOO
    The foe's Pepsi identified Togepi!
    (17:27:03) Yusuf Kaya won against TOMER.

I Won't Lose ~May's Theme~
    I'll Always Lose ~Tomer's Theme~
    Me and Iteru did a Metronome Togepi battle on some battle simulator... Iteru nicknamed all his Toge after forum users

[20:54:27] crazypochama: Chatsy and Yusuf together lol
    [20:56:44] crazypochama: Now it's Chatsy and Gib
    [20:58:52] crazypochama: Now it's Chatsy and JJM... Chatsy gets to play with all guys I see.....

[20:59:45] crazypochama:
    The foe's Chatsy used Draco Meteor!
    Togepi lost 10 HP! (50% of its health)
    Togepi fainted!
    crazypochama: Chatsy just killed me... T_T

[21:01:19] crazypochama: CHATSY IS A KILLER
    crazypochama:
    The foe's Chatsy used Metronome!
    The foe's Chatsy used Fury Attack!
    Togepi lost 4 HP! (20% of its health)
    Togepi lost 4 HP! (20% of its health)
    A critical hit!
    Togepi lost 6 HP! (30% of its health)
    Togepi fainted!
    Hit 3 times!
    crazypochama:
    Togepi used Metronome!
    Togepi used Dark Pulse!
    A critical hit!
    The foe's Chatsy lost 15% of its health!
    The foe's Chatsy fainted!
    [21:02:39] crazypochama: KILLED THE KILLER
    Oh yeah, it's a little annoying to get used to new names when the English version is realeased... but whatever! We have an awesome bambi that changes color with the season! And Pokémon actually move during battles and close their eyes when they fall asleep... BW will be soooo awesome!!
    But we'll only be able to find one in March/April when BW is released in English... T_T oh I want to be in April already
    Me x you x Ash... I WANT THIS, WHO CARES ABOUT HOW IT'D BE CALLED?! IT SHOULD BE CANON!
    Now Let's get a Musharna or something and join Ash's coma...
    Slaming your head into walls isn't enough to reach the levels of Muku Brain Damage! Grow some wings and a beak, let a monkey crush into your head and then have Ash throw a ball on your hurt head, then you might have a chance!
    Are you SURE nobody can reach Ash's level of sick mind?... I think I can be a good rival to him... I wonder if that means I would be shipped with him, since rivals are ALWAYS shipped... especially Ash and his rivals XD hmm... BW!Ash x me IS canon... at least from my side... oh one sided love *go to cry with Misty*
    Hello! Sorry to seem like a random stalker o_O, buuuut I took a looks at your DA account... it is love! I am in awe! You are my idol! XD
    (yes, I am a big Paul/Ash/Barry etc fan :DDD)
    Oh, that's easy! I'm sure you'd be able to come up with this yourself if you had serious brain damage like I have! Insanity is the key to awesomeness... or maybe I just have a sick brain like Ash?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom