C
Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Best Wishes for Ash and his new boyfriend Shooty... Dento will be a mix of Brock, Tracey, Max AND Misty - a mix of all sidekicks: he'll be the older mature guy like Brock, he'll be a fangirl like Tracey and draw stuff like him, he'll be a nerd who watched all Leagues on TV like Max AND he'll have a crush on Ash like Misty
    Dento will often draw Ash x Shooty fan art (you'd probably do the same too!) and he and Iris will enjoy staring at it... until Kibago steals the drawing and hide it deep inside Iris' hair, which will force Dento to draw a new one only for the same thing to happen again
    At the end of Isshu, Kibago will randomly pull all 3243232432 drawings out of Iris' hair and Ash will see the true reason Iris and Dento joined him
    OK... I really should just stfu now XD
    I love you too <3
    Was it really good? I thought I totally failed at trying to be funny telling the truth
    (I hope you noticed part 2, stupid VMs 1000 character limit)
    PART 2- (READ PART 1 FIRST, PREVIOUS VM)
    Now, after they both realized how important the other one is to them, they can continue in their separate ways, in hope to meet again one day and go on a date (the date will involve a Pokémon battle, obviously!)
    But Ash doesn't know his sick brain already prepared a new love for him in Isshu...
    TO JOHTO WITH 1000 CHARACTERS LIMIT
    PART 1-
    Oh, there's a very logical explanation for that! Just before they fell into coma, they had a really big arguing when Ash found out that Paul cheated on him with Barry and Paul found out that Ash cheated on him with BOTH Gary AND Drew! They argued a lot and nearly killed each other, but instead caused themsleves, somehow, to fell into coma...
    At first, their anger was so strong, that they didn't even acknowlede each other's existence in their dream world... but as time went on and after both Gary and Drew left Ash in his dream, Ash's desire for love grew... Paul started to miss Ash too... that's when the two of them came to Sinnoh and met each other - they still were angry so that was reflected in their I HATE YOU relationship... but as they met each other again, again and again - they started to realize how much they love each other, and that was reflected in their Sinnoh League battle
    Yes, Ash and Paul are both in coma and share the same "dream world" - truth is before both fell into coma, they were boyfriends and their bond was so strong, that they share their coma together...
    I want to be in coma too...
    You should go to Isshu then! EVERYONE is new there! Even Joy and Jenny XD though you'll have to remember that in Isshu you can eat only in your dreams... (berries are found only in the Dream World, so I decided in Isshu people can only eat in their dreams)
    GOOD! ...well, believe me you don't really want to come here XD stupid country, there's NOTHING good here! so boring!
    So you're pretty much me... lol... also, I'd join you fangirling Ash if we watch a BW ep, he's so extremely cool in BW... <3
    You can't be more shy than I am... I'm like, the biggest social failure ever... it took me a while to agree to even try to come to these meetings, my mom actually wanted that I'll go to them more than I wanted lol XD but eventually I tried and it was fun... though later meetings became more boring (just walking around the mall, eating, others talking about random stuff and I mainly silently follow then like I'm their Pikachu...) and since these times, that Pokémon forum was closed so we barely have meetings anymore... at least, me and few others plan to do a little meeting in some store when BW is released in English, we plan to buy it and start to play together there! It'd be awesome... but could be awesomer with you and all anime forum regulars from here XD
    Let's add Gary to the mix to complete the set of the "shi" rival...
    I doubt I'd vomit when I'll see you... god, I want so much to do a Bulbagarden meeting but it'll never happen cause we all live so far from each other T_T (forums in Israel often do forum meetings, but people there aren't as awesome as the people here...)
    Oh, so you'll BOTH fall in love with me AND force me to do stuff with Paul/Barry/Shooty?... hmmm... Maybe I should just cosplay as Umbreon then... but then you'd hug me so hard that I'd suffocate!
    Guess I should just be myself then... you'll see me and vomit... poor Chatsy!
    A... spork... *starts to worry* hmm... would I be safe if I'd cosplay as BW!Ash? Would that make you fall in love with me? or would you just force me to do stuff with Paul and Barry and Shooty?...
    PLAYING HARD TO GET ONLY MAKES ME WANT YOU MORE...
    Well, that's really a shame... I hope in the future one day you'll find the time and join us sometimes on skype... you have to hear Yoshi do a dramatic reading of QC's posts... and of your live journal posts XD
    And yeah, you replied the right way XD
    [ QUOTE ] A shame I don't have skype (let alone time! XD), otherwise I'd love to join in on the KEYBOARD SMASH OF EXCITE [ /QUOTE ]

GET SKYPE AND GET TIME NOW
    Also, did I ever told you about Iteru's keyboard smashing in skype? I don't think so, and that means you coincidencely used "keyboard smashing" - a term I made up to describe Iteru being violent to his keyboard (you'll understand when/if you get skype)
    It's awesome that you coincidencely used this term too XD
    IT'S A HINT YOU NEED TO JOIN US ON SKYPE
    Chatsy... me and few other regulars of the anime forum talk on skype (well, I don't really have a mic so I just write)
    Yoshi often do "dramatic reading" of funny posts like these of Queen Cynthia... and he just did a reading of your live journal post about the final Ash/Paul ep that I linked to (http://chatsy.livejournal.com/492238.html#cutid1) and it was awesome XDDD
    I'd love to see you join us in skype... as I said you don't really have to have a mic...
    You're awesome and it'll be fun to have your craziness around XD
    You mind sending me a link to the Zoroark/Hikari thing? I've had an account at Pixiv for a while, and I gotta see this lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom