• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Chatsy

1. C

I have discovered what year Ash was born in + what year the XY series was in! PROOF!

Re: I have discovered what year Ash was born in + what year the XY series was in! PRO Take Ash's time estimate with a grain of salt - he already proved in movie 10 that he's not the quickest thinker in Maths, having to count fingers to figure out what 100 divided by ten is. Saying "over 200...
  2. C

Review XY078: Pikachu Becomes a Star!? Its Movie Debut!!

The bloopers killed me XD What a wonderful, hilarious episode.
  3. C

Preview XY081: Satoshi Leaps Through Time! Rotom's Wish!

I laughed so hard at the title and thought they were doing a reference to a certain movie. Seems not, but major laughs anyway. Sounds like a trippy episode, can't wait!
  4. C

Preview XY071: The Worst Luck? Eureka VS Nyarth!!

I'll be sorely disappointed if we don't get to see Clemont be hysterically concerned about Bonnie's well-being while they're separated. Complete with crazy inventions in attempt to finding her that blow up in his face, some even before he finishes presenting his outrageous names for them. It...
  5. C

Review XY066: The Miare City Investigation! Citroid VS Black Citroid!!

The biggest question this episode caused is pretty much: How the heck does a robot blush?
  6. C

Review XY064: Fokko VS Mahoxy! A Splendid Performance Battle!!

Speaking of which, I laughed so hard when James just looked away from Meowth getting the whip-treatment, commenting it's none of his business. And then spazzed when Jessie made sure that oh yes indeed, it's ALL of his business! I'm so happy to see them interact like this again, all the smiles...
  7. C

Review XY064: Fokko VS Mahoxy! A Splendid Performance Battle!!

I can't believe they let something so important like that battle get interrupted by a phone call! What is this, 2015?! Really liked how Serena had those flashbacks of Fennekin when it evolved. Kinda made the impact of evolution that much greater, I think. It's Serena's first ever Pokémon who's...
  8. C

Preview XY064: Fokko VS Mahoxy! A Splendid Performance Battle!!

The only one true diva on this show is Jessie, no contest.
  9. C

Preview XY063: A Fork in the Path of Indecision!? Musashi and Sonans!!

We all know Jessie will follow her heart. And choose to stay with Dr. White only to find out he's already in a relationship with the extremely attractive Mr. Black and Jessie flees from the household, horrified but also slightly intrigued. Plottwist: James went undercover as his alterego Mr...
  10. C

Review XY059: Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Tree of Promises and the Presents!!

Re: XY059: Ash and Serena's First Date!? The Oath Tree and the Present!! It's a shame the episode didn't have many cute AshxSerena moments (I'm a hopeless shipper), but I LOVED how the episode highlighted every human characters' traits, particularly through the types of presents they gave their...
  11. C

Preview XY061: Decisive Battle in the Badlands! Fight, Numera!!

If I'm not mistaken by the art style, it seems like Natsume will be the AD for this episode?
  12. C

Would you like Jessie to compete in Tripokalon Competitions like Serena and Shauna?

Re: Would you like Jessie to compete in Tripokalon Competitions like Serena and Shaun Jessie's the best diva out there. Not having her in contests and tripokalon competitions (and basically anything that's about showing beauty, flair and glittery, showcasing goodness) would be blashpemy...
  13. C

Preview XY054: Calamanero VS Maaiika! The Bonds that Would Save the World!!

So Ash is going to be held captive alone with ALL the main girls, while Clemont and James have to save the day? A+ episode.
  14. C

Preview XY059: Satoshi and Serena's First Date!? The Tree of Promises and the Presents!!

Re: XY059: Ash and Serena's First Date! Alternative title: Serena's wet dream I predict awkwardness. Lots of it.
Back
Top Bottom