• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
C
Local time
3:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh, no prob!

Well now that I've got such a long-arse summer I HAVE to try to find one xD . So here's hoping!

Turns out last semesters exam marks were pretty good! Now begins the waiting for the 2nd semester results xD

Yep, it was stacked. Overbearing at some points. But I made it through :D

Rofl, no partying at all! In fact I haven;t done anything but school work in the last 4 or so months D:

Your welcome! :D

I've been away for quite a bit. The forums feel so strange and unfamiliar xD Hope to see you around soon!
    No rush in watching it, lol.

That's pretty sweet. I assume you've beaten it by now though, huh?

As for me, I also got white version (I really wanted a Braviary on my team, and I thought Zekrom looked cooler) and I'm enjoying it ever so much. Recently I'm trying to complete the national pokedex, but I'm also trying out the Dream World, which is pretty fun.
    :O u should send it 2 me! lol jk

ya i kinda figured that but i havent played in a while. been distracted with other things. lol

i got the white one but theres also a black one.
    Maybe, I haven't been to the E4 yet. xD Savoring the flavor, you know. lol.

Lulz, now you've made me curious, what was your team?
    Very true. But many of the new Pokemon now are just redone or newer versions of old Pokemon like that Bufflo one, I forget it's name but it looks just like Tauros with a fro. And yeah all the credits could be tricky, especially if you miss a credit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom