C
Local time
11:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I beat the E4 a few days ago and now I am in the process of transferring the unobtainable pokemon. How about you?
    It is worth it.
    I lost 10 pounds and pretty much my stomach.

Thats what I do in a pinch :p

Yea, it was funny calling Arcues a "Fakemon"
    We had tritration of acids and bases and qualitative analysis of salts where we have to conduct a number of tests to identify the salt sample that we were given. Its easy because even though there were many such experiments, the methods were mostly the same.
    He's just really overprotective.

It didn't have such a great turnout, however. I did get to see my godmother's sister, though.
    No way. My coordination matches that of a footless penguin.

I remember some people from a seminary came and talked to us, which was slightly boring. It was mainly because I was exhausted from my general lack of sleep during the school week, though.
    My dad's a bit crazy - a few years ago, he said I couldn't even take walks around my neighborhood because I was too young (fourteen). :p

Speaking of my sister - she just had an alumni art show reception at her old school/my current high school today.
    HAHAHA! I never roller-bladed whenever I went. I just did homework.

Yeah, but we typically get comedic ones, thank goodness.
    Really? What brand/ Sony? Apple? Panasonic?

Haha, how much do you think a mother would give her son for organizing her mess at an office?
    HINT: It's somewhere between $5-$35
    You need to connect with other people using the Entralink to make it grow. You also need to talk to everyone in the forest in order for them to stay.
    Meh, depends.
    For a Friday, not really.

Just vote on your gut if you have too.

It is basically to troll B & W fanatics
    Yeah. I need one that charges my iTouch tho. Both of my chargers don't work.

I want to get White. :/

i USED to work on shipping boxes and stufff. But latley I've been going with my mom to her office. I just file papers tho. Nothing special.
    I do. I ran for 14 minutes straight today at a pace of 7 mph after my regular workouts which isn't a cakewalk and learned how to swing off roof pipes to clear 3 & 4 foot walls. All after street football.

Meh, I'm not old enough to vote lol.

Cool.

It is BMFG's version of a April Fool's joke.
    Don't overreact lol.

Welcome
    I suppose they are useful. And hopefully I can answer your questions of Windows7.

That would be great. Some of the fanart of Pokemon are better then the real ones really.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom