C
Local time
5:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ha, yeah, it's not too terrible though. At least I'm not trying to Masuda Method this time. xD Mostly just breeding Tynamo for natures at the moment; I would also breed for egg moves but I'm out of luck considering Tynamo can't learn any. :/ I really like Eelektross, and not for all the reasons other people like it, I just think it's an awesome Pokemon (although having no weaknesses is definitely a perk, lol). Although I am a little frustrated that it doesn't evolve into Eelektrik until level 39. I'm impatient. xD I'm also trying to EV train it right away, so that's going slowly, too. Ah, well. It'll be worth it eventually.
    Nah. Not yet. Right now I'm trying to earn some money to by this surround sound for my room. haha. I AM going to buy Pokemon White later on tho.

What about u?
    Well I could have but I figured the differences are small. I usually chose the version with the pokemon I like. The unobtainable pokemon in each didn’t matter to me unlike in previous generations. Neither White forest nor Black city really interest me. Also I had my niece wth me and she started to get fussy so I just left. I chose Snivy.
    Did I tell you I have the longest fingernails in the world? [/bad joke]

Well, that and just flat out rudeness. :/

A few of my favorites they sang were "My Funny Valentine", "That's Life", and "New York, New York". At my elementary school, the after-school care would go to a rollerskating rink every first Thursday of the month. Because my mom worked there, I had to stay 'til the end every time, and they'd always play "New York, New York". It's nostalgic. :')

Speakers aren't as bad as what everybody seems to think. I mean, we get out of class and get to listen to something funny.

I try not to be judgmental or anything, though.
    Na, I'm not really burly and muscular and shit. I am just a average, sorta stocky but more skinny, mexican. But I am taking Boxing over the summer to learn how to pick up hot chicks fight.

Welcome :p
    I would LMAO my ass off. Idk, I would just probably vote Republican since I am one :p

Cool.
    Your black?

Welcome.
    Yep, so basically I have a free run of the school because they need my End of Semester scores know what I mean?

Well, you guys are electing a WHOLE goverment so good luck man :p

Welcome
    I've played for about 40 hours after defeating the E4, and I still have plot-related activities.
    I was good, thanks, despite the uneasy realisation that I'm nearing the end of my mid-20s.

And thanks for accepting my friend request. :)
    I think they're slightly disappearing. :D
    I mean, We'd have to move everything and it'd be a huge mess.
    Was it a flying cock roach? :p

Words. I don't usually break the rules or anything that frustrates it, but I talk back sooooo much.
    Er, awkward...

Not just rap; it's everything.
    Speaking of olden times, I just got back from my sister's college singing group's concert, "A Tribute to Frank Sinatra". Loooooved.

We didn't get rocks! :(
    Haha the speaker was laughing, too. He was like, "When me and my wife got married, we blahblahblah and it was GREAT!" and we were just like, "lJDSoiajfoiajdfoijdasopf"

Even the simpler things bother me. An example would be people caring so much about their looks, possessions, etc.
    *sigh* Silly people.
    I got black kind of by mistake. I was in a hurry when I preordered and for some reason when they asked which one I wanted I said black instead of white. How about you?
    man i wish i lived there :(

well i went in and got lost so i went back to the pokemon center 2 heal my pokemon and havent gone back in yet lol.

its both Reshiram and Zekrom engraved on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom