C
Local time
7:20 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh well, there's nothing you can do about the fandumb.

I understand about essays and college, it's cool! ;D Hope you do well on your essay and thank you for adding me back~
    Same, it's so unforunate. D: If you hate her, at least don't bash her with all your might.

Thanks. xD Actually, it was in the Chuang Yi version, so it was possible that it was in the original, which would of been epic. Mind if add you as a friend? :D
    Yeah the Curt one was funny/Sad but the last one was so Funny/Sad to! The Kurt underaged drinking thing was Hilarious! The pregnancy thing was sad I mean how long will it take for Finn to find out that if he never had sex with that cheerleder its not his.
    I can't complain. I'm getting back into the swing of going back to school, but ive got a couple summer reading books to read. I've also started my chemistry class, although its technically just a prep class.
    theres not, but now i want to make one....

substance is nice. actually write something other that follows a train of thought, or people will go psycho. Generally, keep it PG-13, put large images in spoilers (you can only have four images in one entry), and emo blogs are frowned upon. Also, no matter what, Hotaru will be rude to you :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom