C
Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol, it's okay. Not much, the forums were running a bit slow, or have been down, due to the snowing effect. But that's about it. How about you?
    Hi chello!
    I was wondering where you'd disappeared to!
    Aori is pretty good at banners and avatars. I think the reason she took so long on the requests was because her computer wasn't working, or something. And have you seen my new banner and avy? Only 21 days to Christmas!
    Oh, you're an artist? What program do you use? I'm an artist too but I never tried to do art about pokemon xD you know, I have digital art classes in my school and I make a lot of stuff. I use mainly Photoshop. I'm also a video editer!
    Though I wonder if it really does taste like the real...see....I-I really don't mean to offend b-but...there are some places, where it doesn't even taste like Mexican foods. :/
    B&S? I live in the US (of course) but am Hispanic. My granparents come from Mexico, but moved to Corpus. My parents were both born her and....had me. Still, I act more Mexican than anythng at times. >.>
    huh? wow o.o your dad insulted some sppf members? Oh well, those thing happens XD they must be pretty pissed at you since your dad "trolled" them
    So anyways what's up? Do you play competitive pokemon?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom