Recent content by chellochello

1. C

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! Nope, thats good.
  2. C

Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! RE-OPENED! (Image heavy)

Re: Shadow Raikou's Thunder Sprite Shop! I will take an albino of gastly if you dont mind
  3. C

Shop Sign-Up Thread

Im chellochello, im best known for my different types of banners. I can do avatars as well.
  4. C

The Service

Have you or someone you know been in any service? I had been in british service for a year and a half but never fought, just border control. Im not that old, I snuck on very young.
  5. C

Long distance relationships - yes or no?

Sadly, im a naysayer in this. My girlfriend and I were going to try it, but we decided against it. I miss her every second of every day :'(
  6. C

When was your first kiss?

When I left Isle of Man this year. Sad, an 18 year old who hadnt kissed a girl, but my girlfriend and I had to break up, it was the saddest day of my life. That was also the first time I got drunk because I was sad.
  7. C

What is your favourite type of bread?

Garlic bread. There is a really good place with garlic knots around here.
  8. C

In this topic, we try to tempt each other's appetites: Food Pictures

When I lived in Atlantic City, there is a famous french fry resteraunt, well, I mean they had the 7th best fries in the world. Tis a picture. EDIT: The pic isnt working, and there isnt another. Look up continental fries on google images. its a plate with a huge stack of skinny fries, thats it.
  9. C

Odori don - The new dish where a squid comes "back to life" and dances on your plate

Re: Odori don - The new dish where a squid comes "back to life" and dances on your pl Never heard of it, than again, crazy person in house. I have to try that
  10. C

Thanksgiving Feast

My family does traditional food. I've heard of crazy foods other than that, but no, im traditional.
  11. C

~Aori's Wonderland~ Signatures, avatars, sprites.

Hey Aori, big fan!!! I have a request Images: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKkzyeiX8I3YXH4Y7GhY_3F5x8nbj4ggyxfawTnKhDQfL_DXc- http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfFRN5bAan0jTSQRVRZaHRgGQC_gNAVFST7iMaRQeUU0A3PxDt Background: A dark Alleyway Text: Meme City Subtext: With your...
  12. C

hi there!

Yep, I know you!!!! What brings ya here?
  13. C

What Kind of Ice Cream + Toppings Do You Like?

Theres this one place the next town over that serves the best cookie dough. Now, I know cookie dough is cookie dough, but this is like soft and nice. Have it with 2 scoops of mint icecream and your down for the count ;)
  14. C

Hiya

Yep, I know Terra ^^; but thanks guys for the help!
  15. C

The Student Lounge Thread

The typical question of "How was school today?" has become a thread. Talk about your days in school with other bulbagarden members
Back
Top Bottom