C
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• U have alot more luck with shinys than I do...though I havnt tried to get one (or even played) in some time. The Corsola u gave me is still my favourite though! :ksmile:
    Yup, looking at the Pokedex, theres 3 trios, and 4 event Legends. That makes 13 new legendaries.
    Theres the Balance Trio (Zekrom, Reshiram and an Ice one), the Genie Trio (a Ground/Flying, Electric/Flying and Ice(?)/Flying group of genies) and the Muskateer Trio, (three part-Fighting beasts which are apparently based on the Three Muskateers.
    Haha that obvious, am I? Well, it never hurts to try...
    Try looking through a list of shiny sprites, and pick out the yellow/gold ones!
    I agree that there are way too many legendaries, but GameFreak seems intent on spawning more! I mean, this Gen V has 3 different trios! 3!!
    Yeah I get ya...Call me old fashioned, but I dont feel right buying something unless I can actually see it in front of me. Im paranoid like that :p

U dont like ugly things? Yet ur friends with me...
    I dont mind Heatran too much. I have a personal rule against using Legendaries, but its one of my fave Legends...I cant stand all the cutsie Legends.
    What have u bought online? I probably wouldnt mind small, cheap stuff, but nothing expensive...I just dont trust the net that much :p

Haha thats awesome! Sure, Dialga and Palkia are the easiest legends to catch, but on the first ordinary Pokeball? Thats incredible! And annoyingly lucky. My Jolteon got KOd twice trying to catch Palkia...sucks about the Heatran, though.
    Yeah, Ill see where my cousins got theirs and check it out.
    Haha well, Im intending to buy the wine region in Soth West Aus, so I could set u up a villa down there! And of course, u would recieve generous royalties!
    Hell yeah Im lucky! I dont trust the internet enough to use my money online...so Ill have to wait till its released in English.
    Ah those things...Ive heard of those...I think my cousins have them. I should probably get one too. I dont wanna wait for Black to be released ;P

Well, okay, if ud prefer money, that can be arranged. I thought u might like a nice villa in a wine region somewhere...

Ah I hate having to wait longer than the rest of the world...Australia didnt get HgSs until like a week after USA...at least we got it before Europe.
    ah fair enough...u have a DSi then, I assume? Only, standard DS cant use MicroSD cards. Ill scour the net for a emulator!!

Haha I will give u credit. And if it makes me rich and famous, Ill give u house too!

Hmm it makes sense to use English for the European releases. If they made a version for every European country, that woukd take alot of work...
    Thanks for the link! Is there an emulator there too? Or do I have to find one?
    Sounds like a pretty cool team! I wanna see the moving sprites for Pokemon from previous generations.

Haha that dialouge is awesome! I wanna make a comic strip of it...with ur permission, of course? And here I thought they were 're-inventing the games'...
    I always wondered what language European releases were in. Now I know ^_^ I guess Norwegian and Japanese are extremely different languages, so they would be hard to translate well.
    Oh? Where did u get the Rom from? Maybe tell me in PM...the admins dont like us posting that kinda thing on our pages.
    Haha smartarse :p I figured ud be using Pokabu, but I was wondering what else u had on ur team. Im gonna go with the Water starter when I get Black. But I only like its 2nd stage, Futachimaru.

Hmm I imagine it would be quite a setback to not know what the NPCs r saying...R u gonna get the DS version when its released? R ur games in Norwegian? Just wondering...
    Ah, so ur through with basic training? Awesome!!
    Wow! U have Black?! How? Where did u get it? What Pokemon are u using? It shouldnt be too hard to find out what items u have...doesnt it show pictures in ur bag?
    Well, Im sure u will do well at whatever u set ur mind to.
    Haha Im still amazed u gave me a shiny...especially for a Bastiodon. I wouldve given u him for a Magikarp. But, whatever u feel Im worth, Ill take :p

Well, I should go to bed now...it was an absolute pleasure chatting and trading with u Linn. I hope we can do it again soon. Goodnight!
    Wow! The army? Why r u doing that? Good luck!

I finally managed to 100% complete my Platinum Dex a few weeks ago. Its a realy good feeling to actually complete something. Thats why I opened that thread; to help other people have that feeling.

If u do decide to complete ur Plat Dex, Ill be more than happy to assist u. Just tell me what u need.

Linn is a very nice name! At least, it is to me. But theres nothing wrong with wanting a nickname. Lima makes sense too.
    Well, then we r both lucky we decided to come online! R u moving for good? It would suck having to leave ur boyfriend behind...so have u 100% completed ur Dex now? If u need any more Ill be glad to help u.
    Haha I guess I am kinda lucky...as far as my first name goes anyway. My surname is horrible :p Aw ur real name cant be that bad...what is it? If u dont mind me asking...
    Heh I wasnt actually sure what Muks shiny looked like when I made that...I just recoloured a Muk in Pikachu colours.
    How many gold shinys r there? Im not sure ther would be enough to make a diverse team.
    Yeah, I wasnt actually gonna come on tonight, but Im so glad I did!!
    Ah, my Trainer name is always my real name, so that doesnt work for me. My usuername came from my profile pic. It was one of the first sprites I made.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom