Recent content by Ches20

1. C

Mafia Video Games Mafia - Endgame: The Video Games have taken over the world 19/10/2015

Re: Video Games Mafia - Day 1: The Great Video Game War of 2015 10/10/2015 vote: mechanical engineer I need to vote. Sorry everyone.
  2. C

Mafia Video Games Mafia - Endgame: The Video Games have taken over the world 19/10/2015

Re: Video Games Mafia - Day 1: The Great Video Game War of 2015 10/10/2015 Sword Master is town, and so is Pinball.
  3. C

Mafia Twitchplayspokemon Mafia!!!!! Endgame: MAFIA? FALLED(town wins) 10/15/2015

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! Day 3: Time To Deselect The Teachy TV 10/7/2015 Well Done FA and SM! You got me there. Unvote: Sword Master I believe there is no way to get out of this. So Vote: Ches20 Also FYI Pikochu isn't on my team. I can't say this enough. Pikochu should now be a...
  4. C

Re: Video Games Mafia - Night 0 - 9/10/2015 Confirmed.
  5. C

Mafia Twitchplayspokemon Mafia!!!!! Endgame: MAFIA? FALLED(town wins) 10/15/2015

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! Day 3: Time To Deselect The Teachy TV 10/7/2015 Vote: Pikochu I don't like him not voting Midor who was mafia. I go for this atm. Vote: Sword Master I don't believe that he is mafia, but it will help my reads on people, and if he does flip town I think Zexy I...
  6. C

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!! Day 3: Time To Deselect The Teachy TV 10/7/2015 FA may be town.
  7. C

Assassin in the Palace: Day 3 - Selfdestruct

Vote: HumanDawn Hate his vote!
  8. C

Re: Assassin in the Palace: Day 2 - Guard Gone Vote: Zexy
  9. C

Re: Assassin in the Palace: Day 2 - Guard Gone Have to agree with HD here. I don't like how Zexy voted for Sword, and I don't buy that logic. I will not vote for him yet.
  10. C

Re: Assassin in the Palace: Day 1 - Danger Approaches Zexy; Really, another mention after flopunny mentioned us all. WOW.
  11. C

Re: Assassin in the Palace: Day 1 - Danger Approaches Vote: Human Dawn I know who Zelda is, and I will go for this since I don't know who the assassin is.
  12. C

Re: Assassin in the Palace: Day 1 - Danger Approaches Sorry, confirming.
  13. C

Re: Assassin in the Palace Zelda is the best. In.
  14. C

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 2: Protection Denied. 10/2/15 Good point Caps. You know if Midor flips mafia that will bring suspicion onto your player slot right. You may really need to sub out or maybe you running out after your scum buddy dies. Nevertheless I find this suspicious...
  15. C

Re: Twitchplayspokemon mafia!!!!!Day 2: Protection Denied. 10/2/15 To explain my vote on Pyanda, I felt that his posts where weird, and distracting to the game, his votes seemed like grasping at straws. Vote: Midorwika I've got a lead on him that could mean that he may be mafia.
Back
Top Bottom