Recent content by cheshire_grin

1. C

Want! Totodile!

I fyou wanna hatch the egg it's all good, helps me in the lotto, and nature doesn't matter.
  2. C

Want! Totodile!

No, in fact I kinda want a dragon scale. haha
  3. C

Want! Totodile!

Looking for a Totodile, and I am not willing to trade items, sorry guys, my good items are gone, but I do have things like random eggs(all are interesting things, nothing like bidoof or magikarp in these eggs) and I can breed dratini with dragon dance or Vulpix with Energy Ball, and other stuff...
  4. C

Wanted, some stuff!

I just got the treeko, and i shouldn't have put glameow up there, i don't have one anymore.
  5. C

Wanted, some stuff!

ummm, ok, are you looking for swarmers? stunky? glameow? oh, just saw the items thing, yeh, the items i have aren't ones i want to get rid of.
  6. C

Wanted, some stuff!

ok, let me breed out stunky, and my FC is also on my sig, on both cards.
  7. C

Wanted, some stuff!

depends on what version you have, I do have some vulpix with the move Energy Ball on the fresh out the egg.
  8. C

Wanted, some stuff!

nah, you hatch it, better for the lottery. XD
  9. C

Wanted, some stuff!

What kinda rare stuff?
  10. C

Wanted, some stuff!

I can get you both Tangela and Stunky, and egg moves don't matter.
  11. C

Wanted, some stuff!

Hey there, I am looking for three things, a totodile and a dragon scale, I'd rather not trade any TMs or legendaries, so just tell me what you're looking for.
  12. C

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. Slaking. nuffsed
  13. C

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. hahahaha, true, true.
  14. C

Team Plasma

Re: The villian team. But the creator of the games did say that Gen V would "change the way we look at pokemon" and would be a "different" game.
  15. C

Want-Pokemon

OK, i have the Meowth and Yanma and I'll be in momentarily.
Back
Top Bottom