• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • ME continues his hunt for shiny Eiscue. Will he ever move on to hunt for shiny Beldum? Watch here as to find out.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by Chidamari Sketch

1. Chidamari Sketch

Make a username for the user above!

RegentAmongTheDragonLords
  2. Chidamari Sketch

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

Animatronics built for insidious purposes empower a fastidious chinchilla.
  3. Chidamari Sketch

What do you think the above user will use as their next avatar?

An interpretation of the 36th demon recorded in the Ars Goetia: Great Prince of Hell, Stolas, who manifests in the form of a long-legged strigiform avian and teaches astronomy, and also carries knowledge of botany and gemology
  4. Chidamari Sketch

Guess what the next user likes

I'm a tad far away from most people in terms of story progress; but that's because I really enjoy whimsically wandering around in this game. I'd say I really enjoy it. Disgaea
  5. Chidamari Sketch

What Pokémon comes to mind for the person above you?

Quaxly, purely because of your heavy association to Disney and the memes comparing the diminutive waterfowl to Kingdom Hearts' portrayal of Donald Duck.
  6. Chidamari Sketch

What would the Above User's Partner Pokemon be?

Stunky
  7. Chidamari Sketch

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for an irrevocable dedication towards Rainbow Cloud's imagery; as well as complementing the aesthetics of certain forum motifs donned by patrons of the forum through a specific usage of the adjective "colorful."
  8. Chidamari Sketch

Give the User Above a Pokémon Food

I bestow upon thee the Poke Snack; a cake-like confection that helps allure the select few Pokemon that thrive in specially marked ecosystems in the barren, yet slowly recovering Orre region
  9. Chidamari Sketch

Eat or Spit

Eat Stargazy pie
  10. Chidamari Sketch

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

I don't play Rocket League. V spends all their money on gacha games.
  11. Chidamari Sketch

Eat or Spit

Spit. Century egg Bringing this thread back up because it feels like people here somehow can't distinguish between 'guess what food the user above likes' and 'guess what food the user below likes'.
  12. Chidamari Sketch

Would you rather catch...

Morpeko (whoops, well, too late by now_
  13. Chidamari Sketch

If the user above were a Gym Leader, what would their type specialty and team be?

Emerald Badge Fighting type (but with a few shakeups a la Gen 1 Gym teams and/or D/P Gym teams) TM: Bulk Up. Chesnaught Sandslash Emboar Incineroar Grapploct Hisuian Decidueye Though this Gym Leader claims that they would rather flex their muscles than 'chuckle', their arrogance and...