Recent content by Chiefboz

1. C

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

That makes sense.
  2. C

Black and White actually were released in September — in Japan. They came to the rest of the world in March. Read the article - it's in the infobox. Believe it or not, though, the editors including non-staff actually added the stuff before this lockdown. This lock isn't to add BW information...
  3. C

YEEEESSSSSSSS!!! THANK YOU MAGNEDETH!!! And I knew you admins hate having it locked - you've said it in at least twenty other places. I can speak for everyone and say we all hate having it locked. So thank you.
  4. C

Quick question: What are the weird icons for?

Okay then, so which groups are for the: Palkia icon Light blue Poké Ball in a darker blue box icon and what are the requirements for being in those groups? I got the Team Rocket icon.
  5. C

I agree completely. The games are now, what, 35 days old? Black and White may be popular and awesome and epic and all, and there may be plenty of pages the staff missed, but you can't blame the games for the lockdown. Not anymore. Not after five-and-a-bit weeks of their existence in the US and...
  6. C

TCG Battle Centre

I'm just trying to figure out how this is gonna work, but people would mostly use TPCi's game. I'll vote when I get a sense of what this is going to evolve into.
  7. C

I believe so. Maybe not a whole page, but another table kinda like the one for moves exclusive to prior evolutions. Also: When - if ever - will Bulbapedia be unlocked? I have a to-do list that's like 30 or 40 things ling and would reeeeeally like to get around to dealing with it at some...
  8. C

Broken GameCube Controller D-Pad Down Arrow...is there a fix?

The same for Xbox 360 - I had a wired control pad for the X360 that was total crap. Try to buy controllers only from the manufacturer of the console (GCN/Wii/N64 = Nintendo, Xbox/360 = Microsoft, PS/2/3 = Sony) and you shouldn't have a big problem. I would either pester the guys you got it from...
  9. C

what happened to bulbapedia?

I know that. I didn't mean that we were the Pokémon component of Wikipedia. It's kinda like the terms "Frisbee" and "flying disc". If you ask a kid what a Frisbee is and they'll point it out pretty quickly, while if you ask them what a flying disc is they might take a while to get what you...
  10. C

Third Version?

Knowing TPCi, they're not going to do that. The only Pokémon who would ever get alternate forms in a third version would have to be legendaries, otherwise Black and White would get absolutely screwed up. Answering our topic at hand, the third version: Gray's probably gonna be it, with a release...
  11. C

what happened to bulbapedia?

:conangry: Well, I'm already mad about the fact that it's been a whole entire month since they locked it, and there were about twenty-six other jokes I had to ensure that I didn't fall for. I even ranted about it on my blog... I do not like April Fool's Day, unless it's me who's doing the...
  12. C

Since Trom told me that this is also the Simple Questions thread, here's a simple question for you to answer. What are the various HTML "classes" that Bulbapedia has? I know some: usermessage, noticebar, roundy, expandable, sortable, hoverexpand. What are the others and what do they do...
  13. C

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

I was a very late arrival to the party. I started in December 2008 with Pearl (I remember that very clearly because Platinum came out in '09 and I got it a week after it came out). When they unlock Bulbapedia I'll have a good long monologue there.
  14. C

Your "YES!" moments

Victini in White. It went something like this on like the 24th attempt: Victini vs Dewott. Victini uses Endure. Dewott uses Water Pulse. Victini has 1HP left. Switch to Blitzle. Blitzle uses Thunder Wave. Victini uses random moves and gets paralyzed and such for about 80 turns. After...
  15. C

Icons below usernames?

I think so. Random trivia question: so there's the Palkia icon but any name that would be relevant to it is not showing up in my usergroup list. What's that group and what's going on with it?
Back
Top Bottom