Recent content by Chimcharizard

1. C

Most epic Pokemon battles in the anime

I would stay with Sinnoh for now. No one said so far but Gliscor vs Hippowdon was also nice. It followed game mechanics of Gliscor being so called a physical wall as it took a lot of physical hits and came back for more and in the end won the whole thing. And Chimchar vs any Pokemon was epic...
  2. C

Who would win in these battles: the three girls

Its true that Normal type is versatile but they still aren't the most versatile. If you have heard about Kingdra, Gyarados and Starmie then you will see versatility compared to Blissey. Thats why there are so many Bulky water in OU compared to two stalls that are Blissey and Snorlax.
  3. C

Who would win in these battles: the three girls

There should have been a poll about this. I would also say Misty just like most of another people here. Misty's Gyarados can pawn May's whole team and if Venusaur try to block its way then Flamethrower. When it comes to Dawn her to possible choices would be Mamoswine and Togekiss. Again Misty...
  4. C

Did you think Dawn and Paul were originally gonna have a subplot?

Maybe Dawn got mature by the time and she now knows that whatever she does she can't make Paul remember her name. I mean why would a cool jerk like Paul remember Dawn's name?
  5. C

Your Favorite Ash

I am waiting for Ash to turn his hat back. I am waiting for it to happen since 9th movie. Maybe we will get to see it against the battle with Paul.
  6. C

Your Favorite Ash

But Ash helped Dawn more than he helped May and Max so don't you think DP Ash is better?
  7. C

Preview of upcoming GF & Gym battle

I made few mistakes in there. Lets see: Kanto: Ash competed in Kanto league, passed the prelims and fought one 6 on 6 battle and got into Top 16. Johto: Ash fought two 6 on 6. One against Gary and other against Harrison and got into Top 8. Hoenn: Ash fought three of them this time. First...
  8. C

Your Favorite Ash

I think most of us agree that Kanto Ash was most hilarious thing ever in Pokemon Anime. The way he tried to climb the tree to get his hat back from Mankey was epic.
  9. C

I agree with whole of your post except for those three points. Lets see why: 1. Dawn wanted to be a coordinator from the start. Same thing was with Ash as he always wanted to be a master but what was he when he started? A noob. What was Dawn when she stared? a bigger noob. What was May when...
  10. C

In Hoenn the gym battle took two episodes when the battle format was five on five. This time the battles looks more intense and more badass so it can take two episodes of its won. And they can throw a little plot at the start.
  11. C

Just like the Olivine City Gym battle they will just do battle this time round which will probably take two episodes and then we are off to Sinnoh League.
  12. C

You didn't get what I meant by copy. I mean the storyline like both having a dream of becoming Master\Master Coordinator, both getting similar line up, both gaining the trust of their starter when another species attacked them, both having childhood rival and the list goes on and on. When you...
  13. C

Ash had it rougher too, specially in Kanto. And Harley made it roguher for May which Ursula is not able to achieve as of now. But May's story was original compared to Dawn. Dawn is a copy of Ash. Paul is a better rival than Zoey and character wise he is better than Dawn. He has a...
  14. C

Which characters do you have a crush on?

I am not a type of person who has interest in anime-ated characters but personality wise Cynthia is awesome. she owns all when it comes to personality. She is also my favorite Champion till now.
  15. C

I never said you should quit watching. Just keep watching but don't lay your hopes too high that a person will win a tournament out of nowhere. Thats what we call development. They have been developing ah since gen 1 for all that. If a newbie come and win the league then it will mean that An...
Back
Top Bottom