C
Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yes, it's great, since I'm considering to become a translator when I grow up. Or maybe a journalist. I have a passion for languages. ^^ Do you have an idea of what you want to do when you grow up?

Grammar is always a complicated thing. But it's nice that you put effort in it, and you'll surely end up becoming better and better. :) Most of the time, watching a movie in another language with subtitles in that language help a lot to learn it. You can see the writing as well as hearing the pronunciation. That's what I do to improve my English even more. :D
    Hehe, no problem! ;)

Wow, then! I really couldn't tell that English wasn't your first language before you told me where you were from. Your English is really good! Haha, Spanish, eh? I'm quite good in Spanish but that's because of my dad who's Mexican (while my mom is Canadian xD).
    really?I love Iris too She's so unique....but I'm a huge fan of MIsty..more..
    If you have the money and time for it, go for it! I'm getting White for myself, but my sister is getting Black (just because she likes Reshiram more than Zekrom.) Since she's only 7, she'll need help to play it. So in a way I'm getting both.

Curse GF for putting so many awesome Mons toward the end of the game. We hardly get a chance to use them then!
    Do you mean to say you've never had an Electric type on your team ever, or just not on your B&W team?

Did you see the newest episode of BW with Hihidaruma in it? It was pretty good.
    You're welcome, if you need help with anything else, feel free to ask me. :) Well, I'm also part of the Dento group so here's the link so you won't have to search for it: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/group.php?groupid=1616 :D

Wow, interesting! So that means that your first language is not English? :O Neither is mine. xD I live in Canada, more specifically in Québec, which is a place where we have French as our first language. ^^
    No prob! If you wanna join other groups, just click on social groups and you can search to find out if there are clubs that interest you. ^^

Haha, yup, it seems that there are some Pokémon that we can't help but love. xD That's the same deal with my love for the Pokémon Tsutarja. :D

Btw, if you don't mind me asking you this, where are you from?
    By the way, since you're a fan of Iris, you'd probably like to join her fan club: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/group.php?groupid=1759 If you want to, of course. :)

I love how Iris says that Ash is a child (it's true :P) and how she knows the obvious while he doesn't. She sure has experience.

Tee-hee, you sure like Kojofu. ^__^ Do you also like its evolution?

Hey, don't worry about that, it's okay!~
    yes!I really do..
    I love MIsty..so much..and always be a fan forever:>
    Very. GF is full of sadistic bastards who take pleasure in tormenting us with so many awesome Mons, but only 6 slots in our parties. The fiends. :mad:
    Not surprised about Daikenki, Waruvial, and Ononokus, but Kenhorou? Wargle seemed to be more popular to me. You should just go with the ones you like, who cares if others are using them? That just means great minds think alike. xD

I'd say either Shandera, Shibirudon, Denchura, or your namesake, but it's up to you. =)
    It's because Iris is awesome! Haha. So she has badass Pokémon. :D

Misty was my favorite girl. I may be biased because of the nostalgia she brings to me, but I thought she had a strong personality. And she really knew how to deal with Ash. :p I like May and Dawn, but their personalities were not my favorites. I do like their designs, though, and Dawn is the one I can identify with because of the girliness and the love for clothes. ;3 But Iris is just so awesome!~

Lol, of course Dento beats everything with that insanely sexy voice. xD

Hmm, seriously I don't know! Do you have an idea?
    Blaziken was the first Pokémon I got to level 100 in my Sapphire game. xP

Hmm, Yuniran... *searches on Bulbapedia* lol. Oh, yes Rankurusu's prepreevo. xD Haha, it sure is cute!

Well, I think it's nice seeing one of her Pokémon! Even if I don't particularly like this Pokémon. What do you think?

I like Iris because, she's different in both terms of design and personality. She has original hair, she's wild and I love how she treats Ash. :D And I love her voice! What about you?
    My favorite starter from the third gen was Torchic, so that's probably why I didn't care a lot for Treecko. ^^'

Yup, that's right! Hehe, it's ok, most of the names are kinda complicated. xD
    Oh well, as I said before your current avi is cute too. =)

It sucks because normally I don't fill up my team slots unless they're going to be permanent members. I've gone through some playthroughs with only three members by the time I hit the 4th and 5th gyms. However, with all the cool new Mons this gen, I might just forget that rule and experiment with a bunch of them.
    :O Are they!?! That's awesome! Definitely having one of them on my team.

My planned White Team so far:
    Other possible members (minus the legends. I don't use those on my teams, I just put them there because they're the only ones I like this gen.):
    Do you have any other members set for your team?
    No need to wait. If you like them you can join without having one, others have.
    Probably. Not sure how many he's doing, but I know he's busy with his final year of college along with other real life activities.
    Not only that, but I've heard it's found late in the game. :-( Same as Washibon.
    Indeed. We even have a group for them.
    xD That'd be awesome. Not sure if I'm getting it for my White Team, but it is an adorable Pooh Bear lookalike.

Also thanks for the friend request. :D
    That's how I found my username xD
    I was just curious because I thought I saw the picture on deviantART and was wondering if you were the artist. Since you're not, I would suggest putting credit somewhere for it. Just to be safe. (Sorry if I'm being too minimoddish ^^;)

Thanks! Kumo made it for me.
    I liked Brock just fine, but yeah, Dento is special! ;)

Haha, I think you meant the Sinnoh league. :p

Yay for Tsutarja! *high five* For some reason, I never liked Treecko, but I can see the similarities with Tsutarja. Although I prefer Tsutarja's design. And he looks so smug! That's what I love about him. :D

My other favorites would be Gothimu and evos, and Chillarmy and evo. :3
    Yes, Dento's personality is very different from Brock's. He's the one the girls go crazy for instead of going crazy for them. xD It's just impossible to hate him, he's so lovable and fabulous!~ Hehe. :3

I'm currently watching DP actually, but I always watch the new BW episodes as they come out. ;D The Best Wishes trio does make a change, and I love that.

Btw, what is your favorite Gen. V starter? I simply adore Tsutarja. <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom