C
Local time
4:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• And yes, technically you were up 6-5 (thanks to that Focus Sash). If you want to call it, I will leave it up to you.
    I guess that is as fair as we can make it. We've each had it disconnect while we were basically in the lead.
    LoL poor thing XD. And you should, it's kinda funny, and Imma be doing another soon.

If completing the dex is your goal, there is always a way, I know a few tricks.
    Lol that one win made all the pain of getting everyone together and bumped up totally worth it. Rage Quitters should be fed to Kyurem : /

Why not just go with the team you have in your game? That's what I did in White 2. I got pokemon that I intended on sticking with through thick and thin *have you been reading my blog about my adventures in White 2? XD*

Given the nature of the rentals and how many he gave out *the poor thing, if I wasn't entering I would have volunteered to help distribute rentals* and the fact that he said to just give him normal trade fodder and not anything valuable for collateral, I think it's safe to say we get to keep them. It's not like we can abuse them on Random Matchup or the GTS because of the pokeballs and ribbons. After all, he clearly knows how to hack what he wants, why would he want the hacked rentals back? That's just a bigger headache than it's worth. The only thing that hints otherwise are the nicknames, but I think those were just used to keep track of everyone.
    I was so crushed XD At least I got one battle, which was a win. I felt good about that even though the turd rage-quitted. You bet I am entering the January one! I have been training a team in White 2 from the first day I got it for wifi tournaments. Everyone has been maxed out on the EV's I want. Thank god for Join Avenue.

One of my rentals is shiny, lol. I wonder if we are expected to give these back or not? I hope not, lol. Shiny Dratini is so pretty *3*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom