• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Chiplet

1. C

How will Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon effect the anime?

What's your source?
  2. C

Serena as a traveling companion

Serena is dreadfully stale, generic and definitely the most boring character to ever have joined the main cast, according to me. There's literally nothing about her that I think is just slightly interesting. I like her interactions with Bonnie 'cause cjjjjjute, but other than that, I barely...
  3. C

Will Iris return in the XY saga?

BRING. HER. BACK. PLEASE D: Seriously, one of the main reasons I'm even bothering to keep up with XY is because I so desperately hope for either Cilan or Iris to have a cameo. The XY group is so painfully lacklustre and predictable... I miss the squabbles between Ash and the girls, I miss the...
  4. C

Review XY074: Kunoe Gym Battle! The Beautiful Fairy Trap!!

If that's the case, then why would Ash teach Hawlucha X-Scissor of all moves, knowing that it's ineffective against Fairy-types? Not to mention that I doubt Hawlucha would be able to learn a completely new move just the night before... The fact that we got a short glimpse of Ash engaging in...
  5. C

Preview XY077: The Pokémon Sky Relay Challenge! Fly, Onbat!!

Re: XY077: Starly I very, VERY much doubt that, seeing as the title clearly indicate on Noibat focus. Also, the opening and ending would probably have spoiled that if that was the case seeing as this episode airs just after the Noibat-capture episode and prior to the Eevee-capture.
  6. C

Review XY072: The Scary House's Hospitality!

F----ck D': Here I was, actually having pretty high expectations for once due to being a sucker for fillers that contain loads of fun group interactions, and then this is what I get. This... was incredibly dull. I blame the preview that actually got me a lil' hyped, it made me think we'd being...
  7. C

Preview XY073: Battle at the Fashion Show! Tatsubay VS Shushupu!!

And where did I make that claim? Bulbapedia is, however, pretty much the wiki center for all things Pokémon related. Well, it's not like you yourself can't visit older forums talking about Valerie's design when she was first revealed. You'll notice that it won't be especially hard before you...
  8. C

Which doesn't change the fact that the majority of people still sees a rather clear resemblance - not saying that the outfit de facto is based of Audino - just that the similarites are rather striking. Naturally, whether you care for the opinion of the majority or not is completely irrelevant...
  9. C

Say that to the official Bulbapedia page, which also states how the outfit resembles an Audino. It clearly does, even with its swirly patterns which can be found here and there.
  10. C

Preview XY074: Kunoe Gym Battle! The Beautiful Fairy Trap!!

I hope Ash loses here. Spritzee's nose slays all. While I preferably would want there to be at least 10 episodes between each gym, I'm kinda okay with the pacing, especially if Ash'll return for a rematch. Rather have it be fast-paced than that Sinnoh-torture.
  11. C

Review XY067: Miare Gym Battle! Satoshi VS Citron!!

Agreed! If anything, this battle was incredibly stunning to watch. Seriously, that scene where Hawlucha used Flying Press and Helioisk countered with Flash just before collision and then ran off??? They did such a fantastic job with depicting Heliolisk's swift movements, I was so impressed...
  12. C

What previous main characters you miss and would like to see return to pokemon?

IRIS!!! The only one I literally care for seeing again is Iris, that's it. Hell, one of the reasons to why I'm even bothering to keep up with XY now is because of Iris' potential cameo.
  13. C

Review XY060: Aim to be the Kalos Queen! Serena Makes Her Debut!!

Well, I'm at least glad the subs cleared out the confusion (for me, at least) regarding the rules for free performances. Seeing as some were performing only with one Pokémon while others (like Shauna) performed with two made me confused as to whether there actually were any set rules for how...
  14. C

Preview XY067: Miare Gym Battle! Satoshi VS Citron!!

Re: XY0??: The Lumiose Gym Battle Episode Yeah... ''Awesome'' that Ash is evolving his Dragon-type Pokémon (who he received just a few episodes ago) to its fully evolved form in just the span of.. what? 10-15 episode, tops? I doubt the Gym will be delayed any longer than that, given all the...
  15. C

Giveaway: Shiny 6IV Lugia

Thanks a bunch! ^^ I very much appreciate it!
Back
Top Bottom