Recent content by Chiss

1. C

PETA Releases "Pokémon: Red, White, and Blue" Parody Game

...Do donors know that this is what they're paying for? If I wanted to help animals and I realized that my money was going to make a parody game I would stop giving immediately.
  2. C

Move-of-the-Week Discussion #59: Curse

I'm hoping that they don't make a Pokemon game set in Haiti. Mean look, curse, then hypnosis is a nuzlocke killer.
  3. C

Which Town/City would you most like to live in?

I think I might live in Lacunosa, because it's near to the mountains, a river, and the ocean. The architecture is amazing, and the wild pokemon in the routes nearby are adorable. (Combee and Cherrim, I'm looking at you.)
  4. C

Is training only one Pokemon the wrong way to play?

It's not necessarily bad, but if you only train a single pokemon it gets a bit boring later on. You can only spam Typhlosion's flamethrower so many times before you lose interest.
  5. C

What do you take in to account when picking pokemon for a party?

I just catch whatever looks interesting, and leave room for an HM slave.
  6. C

Darkest moments in the anime

I thought the whole Meloetta on a cross thing during the Rocket arc was dark. It was the first time that I actually turned the tv off and stopped watching.
  7. C

Ashs six weakest pokemon?

1. Pikachu It's a freakin amnesiac. If Ash trained any other pokemon as often as he did Pikachu, that pokemon would be a killing machine. But Pikachu, on the other hand, forgets everything he ever learned after traveling to a new region. -.-
  8. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

Not really, because nobody likes Landorus. It just isn't as important to pokemon lore. Rayquaza was a pokemon that people actually liked. If they did it with Mewtwo, any other iconic or prior version exclusive legendary, or even an interesting new non-legendary I would be happy. But even if...
  9. C

What do you want in Gen 6?

I'd really appreciate more hidden end game content. Like, if you could walk up to a tree and see a little hole in it, crawl in, and find some rare tall grass. Or, if they made a room that you could walk into, and inside there would be all of the bosses from the evil teams using high leveled...
  10. C

Pokemon the Comic

I'm a bit bummed out that the X/Y information isn't anything substantial. It's just the old "atarashii nakama tachi" crap.
  11. C

Did you like how Isshu's name was handled?

I wasn't in favor of them breaking the pattern, but I guess they had no other choice. I mean, Isshu? Seriously?
  12. C

What would your first Pokemon be?

A Togepi, and a shiny stone handed down through the generations.
  13. C

What is Your Game Pokemon Team

My W2 team: Jolteon- The first pokemon that I ev trained, so naturally I love him. :) Scizor- I got him from the GTS with very good IVs and EVs. He's awesome in the PWT. Venusaur- Imported straight from Soul Silver. My starter, in a sense. Togekiss- My absolute favorite pokemon. He knows...
  14. C

Rate the Avatar Above You [v2]

8/10
  15. C

Rate the Username Above You

8/10, because I have no clue what it means but it sounds cool.
Back
Top Bottom