Recent content by Chloboshoka

1. Chloboshoka

Add a sentence to the story

Emily found the pewter city gym leader hot.
  2. Chloboshoka

Emily wanted to burst into tears, forgetting all about the wife and three kids she had in England.
  3. Chloboshoka

Emily stormed off with her parasol and roared at Melody: "Be gone you wretched witch!"
  4. Chloboshoka

"I like dresses because I am a lady and I wear lady's things."
  5. Chloboshoka

"I ship it!" Emily giggled.
  6. Chloboshoka

"Let me know if you're considering an open relationship!"
  7. Chloboshoka

"Hello, Monsoir Oak," Emily giggled as she helped herself into the door, "WHAT A WONDERFUL PALACE, I heard that you were single."
  8. Chloboshoka

When asked by Joey if Vicky bribed Jenny, all she said with this," Yeah, but, not, but, yeah but no, cause wat iot was like this whole thing justhaappnd that i didn't even know nothing about because PRINCESS MAKER 1 SUCKS ANYWAY, AND EVERYBODY KNOWS PRINCESS MAKER 2 IS THE BEST ANYWAY DON'T PLAY...
  9. Chloboshoka

"WHO STOLE MY MONEY?" Joey roared, as he got his phone out to call the police.
  10. Chloboshoka

And Serena wanted to steal the money back and take it back to the person she stole it from which happened to be a ratatta trainer.
  11. Chloboshoka

Vicky was annoyed that everybody had ditched her so she left Serena to find someone to steal money from.
  12. Chloboshoka

"Like oh my god I so can't believe you/ve just done that.
  13. Chloboshoka

"Oh my god," Vicky said suddenly, "Like did you guys hear that Ash is like totally the new Satan, yeah he's like got so many titles king of the underworld, lord or something or nothing cause he like totally gave the evils the other day."
  14. Chloboshoka

It was a great match.
  15. Chloboshoka

Youngster Joey came out the closet.
Back
Top Bottom