Chocolate Bones
Local time
4:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorry for not being as active as I should. Once you delete your post we can start (not to rush you) ;)
    Yo~ dood. My dude is challenging yours to a battle in Ire. I normally wouldn't VM you for this, but I'm bored and since Rider's 10-13 year old girl dragged Flaze's 17 year old dude off to molest him, there's not much else for me to do.
    It's a little odd. Mostly, I just RP on here. And when none of my RP-patner are on (Or are on but not posting), I'mabe bored as Hell.
    Ah, never mind. I thought you meant that someone had already chosen to room with Falchion.

The others seem to be avoiding the guy like the plague, so who knows? Maybe he won't have to put up with someone else.
    That brings to mind potential characters that Falchion might get stuck with as a partner...and each scenario is getting worse and worse as I go down the list.

Arceus forbid he get paired up with Camari...
    And probably the only reason that he isn't ditching the notion of partnering is because the guild says no.
    Yes, Falchion is definitely someone who gets straight to the point. (HAHAHA I MADE A FUNNY)

Though, take into consideration that, from his point of view, all of what he's done is perfectly reasonable, if not completely normal within his society. Now, as I've stated in his sign-up sheet, he still understands the concepts of teamwork and such. But it would take a hell of a lot of effort to earn the guy's respect in the first place, and what with all of the ruckus he's been causing, I'm starting to think that wouldn't be the most prominent of options.
    Also, Royal is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in Liberandum. Dude makes me chuckle, so very much.
    Disregard my last, one of the people I'm already setting up a PRP with replied. I'll see if I can make any progress with the other one and keep your name noted just in case.
    Linkage. Interestingly enough, this is easily the fanfic that I've made the most progress on. Maybe it's because of the ponies, I dunno.

Thank you. The actual Balloon Party song is capping at a little over eight minutes, so I definitely have my work cut out for me.

On the contrary, it makes the notion of getting around to watching them all more difficult, because it puts my goal further and further away. All in all, I'm going to have to put aside 14 hours.
    I have submitted it to FiMFiction.net, where it has received pretty good responses. (550 views across all chapters, 10 favorites, and 3 likes) It's currently 4 chapters in, and the word count is currently at 15,115, my longest chapter being the most recent one at 4,515 words, though they all average at about 3,750 words per chapter. However, as of recently, I've stumbled across a major case of writer's block, and I find coming up with new material to be an exercise in frustration. I can send you the link, if you so desire.

And as far as my music goes, it hasn't received much in the ways of recognition, my most popular video only having 192 views and 3 likes, (and even that's probably due to it being a preview of my aforementioned Balloon Party song) but I'm still giving my utmost effort into improving my musical quality. Once again, I can send you a link to my channel if you're interested.

And as far as watching the show goes...I've only seen the Episodes 1-7 of the first season, as well as the first two episodes of the second season. I plan on marathoning those that I haven't seen for as long as I can manage tomorrow, though.
    Take into consideration that I also have to get around to watching the rest of the show, as well as trying to come up with more ideas for a fanfic I'm writing, and a music submission for Balloon Party that I need to finish by June.
    Yeah, the only MLP fanfics I've read thus far are Cupcakes, Sweet Apple Massacre, and Rainbow Factory.

...I think there's something wrong with this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom