Chocolate Bones
Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While I also can't deny Rarity's fabulousity, Twilight's epic magic skills put her higher on the list. Plus, she's a total book nerd, so I definitely have sympathy.

John de Lancie has stated that he's done work for another episode. So, let's keep our hooves crossed...even though you can't really cross hooves.

Luna Eclipsed was really well done. And I can understand why one would view Luna as being overrated, but her backstory combined with her hilarious, yet awesome outdated mannerisms, as well as how badass she can be, what with that lightning and all, easily makes her one of my favorites.
    And all the more reason for Twi's spot as my favorite Mane 6 character. Though, she's still beaten by Luna and Discord.
    I've got 3 people already right now, but one isn't really replying and I'm not making a terrible amount of progress with another one, so I guess we could try to set up a PRP.
    So I was one away from a nuke on Afghan on Demolition and it was overtime and I didn't know that one bomb site had already been destroyed...I was looking for someone to kill and my friend said "there's a guy right over here, he's laying right here and he's flashed and stunned," and I took like 10 seconds to cautiously go over there and right as I saw him on my screen the game ended. :p Literally 3 more seconds in my Chopper and I would've gotten five more kills, I was getting multi's and triples everywhere. :p
    Oh, your summers over already? Mine began last week. That's gotta really suck though. I really don't get why the British summer holidays differ from the rest of the world...
    Eh. Nothings really up. Just moving into Year 10 of high school and was wondering where you were in career/education and what's going on in your life. Its gotta be allot more interesting than mine so... Tell me. What's going on?
    RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!!!! ;3 Waaaaaaasup? Haven't spoken to you in forever... How yah doin'? (Are we on speaking terms? I can't remember if the last time we talked we argued or whatever...) Anyway. Hey!
    D8 I dunno you might hurt your feet a bit (or a lot)!
    fff then I shall! x)
    Yes do eet. :0 Then I could just like hop to different places... I could be here for one moment, gone to NYC in the next without flying. uwu That would be awesomeeeee.
    D= /absconds
    fff I would hide you in my suitcase but I dunno it's pretty small! x)
    I'll ask then! <3 Hehe. Hopefully I can convince on of them to go~
    ;v; I wiiiiish! They should make transporters, srsly. Then you could just beam over here and we could go together hehe.
    x) Hehe. /runs from the ominous
    Yeah. oux; Just got two weeks to goooo, and then I get to go to NYC. <:D So that makes up for it~
    Oh my gosh I wanna go to the premiere, but my parents hate going to the theater. >o>; Herp. You gottaaa tell me how it was when you go. <:
    Bones don't scare me like that ffff. x)
    Yeah, school stuff and such. ;v; Plus my mom found her real parents and really it's just been craaaazy for the past few months.
    Oh good. xD /free bird
    Good! c: Just kinda busy what with EOGs next week and having to get all my schoolwork done before then. p: You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom